My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment

Discus and support My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shantrek, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Shantrek
    Shantrek Guest

Hello,

the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that did not have the season pass purchased(I had 2 hotmails on my PC) as the one to show up whenever I use the app.

Basically, even after I change accounts(changing to the account that has the payment done) it still shows up as the other hotmail, whitch, by the way, I have eliminated completely from my PC because I thought it would fix it.

I have reinstalled the App, I have deleted the account thats wrongfully showing up from my computer and I've changed the administrator onmy windows to the one that has the Game Pass owned. I'm completely out of ideas right now, it might just be a bug of
    the App since its still on a beta, but I really want to use the subscription that I have payed.

I hope you can help, thank you.

:)

Shantrek, Jun 12, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Hello,

the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that did not have the season pass purchased(I had 2 hotmails on my PC) as the one to show up whenever I use the app.

Basically, even after I change accounts(changing to the account that has the payment done) it still shows up as the other hotmail, whitch, by the way, I have eliminated completely from my PC because I thought it would fix it.

I have reinstalled the App, I have deleted the account thats wrongfully showing up from my computer and I've changed the administrator onmy windows to the one that has the Game Pass owned. I'm completely out of ideas right now, it might just be a bug of
    the App since its still on a beta, but I really want to use the subscription that I have payed.

I hope you can help, thank you.
    also remember to be on build 1903
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Shantrek,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Gamepass (beta app). I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft.

Hope this helps.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

My gears 5 ultimate is not showing up after i redeem the code. Help please

check in payment and billings, in your microsoft account (from pc) there will appear all purchases and codes redeemed in your account there must appear so that you are sure that it is redeemed, or you can check on your xbox profile (from pc) in my games
    will appear will appear will be selected I'll send it to another tab and give you the option to install, select it, if it is by means of game pass just download it from the game pass store either from your pc, app or console
  5. ShankyCal Win User

The XBOX App Hasn't Realised I Bought the Game Pass

Hey,

There's only one account. We are sharing that account between two devices. One device has the game pass and one hasn't even recognised it's been bought. I didn't receive an email regarding my transaction, but like I said the payment has been taken out of my
    account.

All I've done is bought another game pass. It is only a quid after all.
  6. M ar1a MC Win User

Says Titan fall Expedition was installed But cant play it, and the funds havn't come out of my account.

I brought titanfall deluxe edition and it only installed the dlc. It wont recognise my game
Thema:

1. My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  3. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  4. cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7

in XBoX on Windows
    cant dowload any game from xbox app(beta) game pass ultimate error 0x800701e7: the last good dowload i make was the gears 5 beta and then when i try to dowload gears 5 complete in the dowload process no even 100 mb get the same error 0x800701e7 every time and i try with...
  5. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...
  6. Cant download Games pass games off app or store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Games pass games off app or store.: I've been having an issue for over a week now. I've been using gamespass. Worked a treat. Downloaded quick. Worked nice. Now every game I try to download ends in error telling me to turn on...
  7. Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...

in XboX Insiders
    Add the Xbox Game Pass section in the Windows 10 app or create the Xbox Game Pass app for...: Currently we only have access from the Xbox One or from a smartphone running iOS or Android. I think it would be nice to be able to also manage the subscription and installations from my tablet or...
  8. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  9. How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better: Hello everyone, wondering how do you guys feel about the Xbox Beta App. I am pretty [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] happy with it. I was wondering how this can get even better and I wanted to see if...
  10. Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install most games on XBOX PC Pass Beta app: Hello, Yesterday I subscribed to the PC Game Pass and installed the app. When I try to install Sea of Thieves, or games similar in size like Crackdown 3, then I get this error code: 0x803fb107....