My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment

Discus and support My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shantrek, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Shantrek
    Shantrek Guest

Hello,

the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that did not have the season pass purchased(I had 2 hotmails on my PC) as the one to show up whenever I use the app.

Basically, even after I change accounts(changing to the account that has the payment done) it still shows up as the other hotmail, whitch, by the way, I have eliminated completely from my PC because I thought it would fix it.

I have reinstalled the App, I have deleted the account thats wrongfully showing up from my computer and I've changed the administrator onmy windows to the one that has the Game Pass owned. I'm completely out of ideas right now, it might just be a bug of
    the App since its still on a beta, but I really want to use the subscription that I have payed.

I hope you can help, thank you.

:)

Shantrek, Jun 12, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Hello,

the problem is that even after I paid the monthly payment and I was able to download some games, it radomly decided to choose the email that did not have the season pass purchased(I had 2 hotmails on my PC) as the one to show up whenever I use the app.

Basically, even after I change accounts(changing to the account that has the payment done) it still shows up as the other hotmail, whitch, by the way, I have eliminated completely from my PC because I thought it would fix it.

I have reinstalled the App, I have deleted the account thats wrongfully showing up from my computer and I've changed the administrator onmy windows to the one that has the Game Pass owned. I'm completely out of ideas right now, it might just be a bug of
    the App since its still on a beta, but I really want to use the subscription that I have payed.

I hope you can help, thank you.
    also remember to be on build 1903
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Shantrek,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Gamepass (beta app). I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft.

Hope this helps.
  4. M ar1a MC Win User

Says Titan fall Expedition was installed But cant play it, and the funds havn't come out of my account.

I brought titanfall deluxe edition and it only installed the dlc. It wont recognise my game
  5. ATOMICSHARK 235 Win User

Pre-paid visa or master card

Im trying to buy fallout season pass but my prepaid visa wont get accepted says use diferent form of payment
  6. BeNNy 164 Win User

Can't upload Farming Simulator 17 Screenshots to Xbox LIVE

Ok, now my Xbox App is updated but still the same error and i can't start the game from the App. If i play the Game Xbox Live doesn't recognises it so its not showing in the Friendslist. I think this PC Title needs to be updated in the Xbox Live Database
    or something like that.
Thema:

1. My Game Pass App for PC wont recognise my payment - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

in XboX Insiders
    STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10: [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  4. Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign into the xbox game pass app, help: Hello for 3 days now ive been trying to sign into the game pass app for windows but I cant. I installed the app (1906) and updated windows to (1903). The app loads and I can click around in the...
  5. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  6. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  7. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  8. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  9. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  10. Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC): I'm not able to download Sinner or Everspace. It comes up an error message with Everspace, and refered to Sinner, it just doesn't start downloading. I tried rebooting the app and the PC, it didn't...