my game pass code did not work

Discus and support my game pass code did not work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Saturnalea, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Saturnalea
    Saturnalea Guest

:)

Saturnalea, Mar 18, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Saturnalea

If you having issues redeeming a code, Please try using this link and following the instructions to get in touch with xbox support before taking it back to the retailer with receipt.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Press billing and accounts >> when the virtual assistant pops up press see other options >> Under payment issues select the cannot
    redeem the code >> on step 3 press show contact options >> chat with xbox support are there :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If the card doesn’t work 24 hours after the purchase, take the card back to the retailer along with your proof of purchase and ask them replace it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Support doesn't uses the phone anymore. Only chat support is available or the call back feature.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected in my account.
    Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Call (800) 892-5234 I'm having the same issue a year ago and i got a code in replacement
Thema:

1. my game pass code did not work - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  3. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...
  4. unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use code I puchased for 3 month subscription to xbox game pass: I am unable to use the code for a 3 month subscription to xbox game pass I purchased Error something went wrong on our end. waiting a bit might help.I get the same error on xbox when I try to sign...
  5. 3 free month game pass code on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    3 free month game pass code on windows: I can't activate my Xbox game pass Code I have receive with my new AMD processor. a4ca1d5d-4b30-497c-ba15-2cc0675c1805
  6. i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i just bought xbox game pass, where is my discord nitro code?: hi so i just bought xbox game pass ultimate, where and when do i receive my discord nitro code? 0129e739-24fc-4130-9240-c9691d8d46de
  7. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...
  8. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  9. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  10. Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x80073CF3 when installing any game on Xbox Game Pass: Basically, what the title says. I've tried to reset Microsoft Store, uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox Game Services, used wsreset.exe. None of these solutions have worked and I'm stuck trying to...