my game pass code did not work

Discus and support my game pass code did not work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Saturnalea, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Saturnalea
    Saturnalea Guest

:)

Saturnalea, Mar 18, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Saturnalea

If you having issues redeeming a code, Please try using this link and following the instructions to get in touch with xbox support before taking it back to the retailer with receipt.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Press billing and accounts >> when the virtual assistant pops up press see other options >> Under payment issues select the cannot
    redeem the code >> on step 3 press show contact options >> chat with xbox support are there :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If the card doesn’t work 24 hours after the purchase, take the card back to the retailer along with your proof of purchase and ask them replace it.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Support doesn't uses the phone anymore. Only chat support is available or the call back feature.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I bought a card a few days ago and put it in my account but it did not work and It keeps saying that the code was already used without being reflected in my account.
    Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Call (800) 892-5234 I'm having the same issue a year ago and i got a code in replacement
Thema:

1. my game pass code did not work - Similar Threads - game pass code

2. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?: I just bought Xbox game pass Ultimate, I tried to get the first time perk for game PSO2 but its not there, I can see and redeem the monthly one (September). Is the perk already gone ? why there's...
  4. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 3 Month Gift Code not working: Hello Everybody, Today I got a code for the Xbox Game Pass for PC for 3 months from a friend. I tried to redeem the code in the Xbox App on Windows, the Microsoft Store, and the official...
  6. Ativação de codigo game pass[Game pass code activation]

in XBoX on Windows
    Ativação de codigo game pass[Game pass code activation]: [img] Acabei de comprar um codigo do game pass ultimate e consta que ta aguardando ativação por parte do vendedor. O mesmo diz que tenho que aguardar de 2-24hrs pra ativação da chave. isso procede...
  7. New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed: Hi, I’ve recently got a code for a games pass and every time I put the code in it’s saying it’s already been redeemed and saying error everytime i try and im putting the correct code in....
  8. About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About finding my activation code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, I knew my PC had to be Windows 10 to install and play the games. But I've only wanted to redeem my Discord Nitro, how can I find my activation code or how...
  9. Use of gold code on game pass account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use of gold code on game pass account: Hello Xbox community, Just been given a couple Xbox gold subscriptions for my B-day. My account is a Game pass, so can I still get value from these gifts or are they just paper? Thanks....
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working: I've just bought an xbox one controller and I tried to redeem the game pass ultimate trial code on the xbox app in pc but it says the following: "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a...