My game pass games aren't launching

Discus and support My game pass games aren't launching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox ultimate pass for the past few months and now the games aren't launching on my Xbox. It allows me to download the game but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigBoy72005, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. BigBoy72005
    BigBoy72005 Guest

I have Xbox ultimate pass for the past few months and now the games aren't launching on my Xbox. It allows me to download the game but when I try to launch it, it sends me to the store to buy it. And it clearly states that I have game pass when I go to manage
    subscriptions

:)

Thema:

1. My game pass games aren't launching - Similar Threads - game pass games

2. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I recently switched from my normal xbox live to game pass ultimate and I was very happy because there are quite some nice titles i wanted to play. After a few days (I didn’t even play much, due...
  4. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hi there, i’ve recently bought the game pass for £1 for 1 month however now my subscription has converted into game pass ultimate, which i am fine with. However, I was wondering what happens after...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate but received a gift code for a year of Gold. What happens if I try to redeem it? Since GPU includes Gold am I able to redeem this code for...
  6. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: I bought the xbox game pass. If I download games from game pass and after that I stop my subscribe at game pass. Can i play after the games I have downloaded from game pass?...
  7. i can't buy xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't buy xbox game pass PC: Hi every time i click { JOIN NOW FOR 1$ } it direct me for this page [img] 7f16737e-5178-4266-9a63-ca0e9d204fbf
  8. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...
  9. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  10. Como eu posso jogar jogos do Xbox game pass no pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como eu posso jogar jogos do Xbox game pass no pc: Eu tenho game pass no Xbox one, mas eu queria jogar no pc, de alguma forma tem como? 9cbf3451-a51a-4535-b358-2311caa8f450