My Game purchase

Discus and support My Game purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for 20 dollars all the way back in august of 2018 but it says that i don’t own it and that i only have a trial of it but i looked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ 2354, Jul 17, 2019.

1. DJ 2354
    DJ 2354 Guest

My Game purchase

I purchased minecraft for 20 dollars all the way back in august of 2018 but it says that i don’t own it and that i only have a trial of it but i looked in my microsoft purchase history and it says i never purchased it and now I wasted 20 dollars on a game
    that i cant play i was playing it a month ago and now it says i dont own it and have to purchase to again so my question is will it go away so i can play or can i get a refund for it

:)

DJ 2354, Jul 17, 2019
  2. GreenTeaSupreme Win User

My Game purchase

Hello, i have had the same issue with my Overwatch. Except, I owned the disc, and it referred me to a trail of the game. Here's a link to support that may help.

Good luck c:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  3. R0B1N PL Win User

My purchased games are gone!!

Ok let me explain it. Account was migrated from US to PL and there was bought games like NFS HP and Mafia 2. Everything was ok but yesterday i wanted to move license to new console. After i was recovering my gamertag i had to choose new avatar and accept
    rules (new dash). After that i noticed account is back to US!! and all history of purchase was GONE (totaly empty). It never happened to me before so i am rly confused.

This is my GT. First post is account i have problem with.
  4. R0B1N PL Win User

I wanted to ask is any chance to verify by someone from MS there was bought any games? I dont know now is this my old GT or its switched by seller to a fake one...
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey Robin! I'm seeing your account as PL right now. Where are you seeing an indication that it is US? Also, when you migrate regions, you may not have access to all your previously purchased content. You may have been able to access them as they were still
    on your console, but trying to transfer the licenses or redownload the content may not work. Sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if you have any further questions, thanks!
Thema:

My Game purchase

1. My Game purchase - Similar Threads - Game purchase

2. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...: A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to...
  3. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  4. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  5. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  6. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  7. game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game purchase: Hello, I can’t buy the game Gears of War 3 for my Xbox one S console from official Store. Is there any solution to the problem? 6316dc9b-5c47-49f1-be8c-33376f7c4607
  8. Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One: Hello, I'm trying to buy the Splinter Cell games that were released on the First Xbox and download them on my Xbox One. Whenever I try to pay, I get a message saying "Purchase cannot be...
  9. Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download purchased games that are not in the store anymore: I have bought Turtles in Time Reshelled via online purchase for the X360 back then. As I have bought and paid for that game, and as it is with Duck Tales now for example, purchased content can be...
  10. "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Purchased game won't download: Good morning all, I'm having an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I purchased the Jack Party Pack 5 recently and the game absolutely will not download to my system. As soon as I attempt to...