My Game purchase

Discus and support My Game purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for 20 dollars all the way back in august of 2018 but it says that i don’t own it and that i only have a trial of it but i looked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ 2354, Jul 17, 2019.

1. DJ 2354
    DJ 2354 Guest

My Game purchase

I purchased minecraft for 20 dollars all the way back in august of 2018 but it says that i don’t own it and that i only have a trial of it but i looked in my microsoft purchase history and it says i never purchased it and now I wasted 20 dollars on a game
    that i cant play i was playing it a month ago and now it says i dont own it and have to purchase to again so my question is will it go away so i can play or can i get a refund for it

:)

DJ 2354, Jul 17, 2019
  2. GreenTeaSupreme Win User

My Game purchase

Hello, i have had the same issue with my Overwatch. Except, I owned the disc, and it referred me to a trail of the game. Here's a link to support that may help.

Good luck c:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001
  3. R0B1N PL Win User

My purchased games are gone!!

Ok let me explain it. Account was migrated from US to PL and there was bought games like NFS HP and Mafia 2. Everything was ok but yesterday i wanted to move license to new console. After i was recovering my gamertag i had to choose new avatar and accept
    rules (new dash). After that i noticed account is back to US!! and all history of purchase was GONE (totaly empty). It never happened to me before so i am rly confused.

This is my GT. First post is account i have problem with.
  4. R0B1N PL Win User

I wanted to ask is any chance to verify by someone from MS there was bought any games? I dont know now is this my old GT or its switched by seller to a fake one...
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey Robin! I'm seeing your account as PL right now. Where are you seeing an indication that it is US? Also, when you migrate regions, you may not have access to all your previously purchased content. You may have been able to access them as they were still
    on your console, but trying to transfer the licenses or redownload the content may not work. Sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if you have any further questions, thanks!
Thema:

My Game purchase

1. My Game purchase - Similar Threads - Game purchase

2. Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games: Hi, i am trying to buy Modern Warfare 3 on my Xbox one, but it doesn't allow me to do so. When I choose my billing option and proceed to pay I am greeted with a message which reads "Sorry. Your...
  3. Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games: So any time that I attempt to purchase a backwards compatible game or even when i attempt to get the current free game that come with gold, after selecting "see price", I am prompted with this...
  4. How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I purchase a xbox game on Microsoft Store in non-U.S. ?: I want to purchase a game but copyright issue on local Microsoft Store, I ordered the game on Microsoft Store in US. but this order only allowed in the US, How can I purchase a xbox game on...
  5. Purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game: Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” even though i own the game....
  6. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  7. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider,...
  8. Games with Gold purchase missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold purchase missing: So last night i tried playing a game that i downloaded years ago as part of games with gold. I try opening the game it says i don't own this game insert disc or visit the store. I received the...
  9. Can't access a purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access a purchased game: My son purchased NBA2K- The account shows that we own it, but he's not able to play with his friends. We also have the Game Pass Ultimate, so that he can play live with his friends. He keeps...
  10. Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline: Hey everyone! I live in Puerto Rico, and e recently had an island-wide power outage that lasted quite a few days. No internet. My Xbox One X is designated as "Home" Xbox. Yet, I was unable to see...