My game streaming app keeps closing

Discus and support My game streaming app keeps closing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was accepted into the program today and have installed the app on my tablet but every time I load the app it closes when it gets to the screen that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thislastusername, Jul 15, 2020.

1. My game streaming app keeps closing

I was accepted into the program today and have installed the app on my tablet but every time I load the app it closes when it gets to the screen that prompts me to sign in and hit next. I've tried reinstalling the app, clearing the apps cache and restarting my tablet but none of them have resulted in the app loading to the sign in prompt and not closing out instantly

submitted by /u/thislastusername
    [link] [comments]

/u/thislastusername, Jul 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rally2603 Win User

Twitch error code

I am not sure if this has been resolved but I had the same problem last night. After about 30 mins of making sure my security settings for streaming etc. were on I found out that I had to go online to the twitch website and tell it I was no longer playing
    for it to end my session even though I had ended my broadcast. I then saved that and went back into the app on the xbox and it worked fine. It even lets you close the app and it keeps on working. However I wish it would close the stream off after you have
    ended the broadcast.
  3. SILVERWOLF1514 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Yes, streaming games. Did stream test and everything was/is ok. Xbox is wired, tried laptop on both 2.4G and 5G WIFI both work the same. Like I said I can start to stream (game) but if minimize app, close app, open something else or even use the keyboard
    to type the video freezes and I can only unfreeze it by restarting my xbox but on my old laptop (HP notebook) the video never froze. The new laptop is a MSI.
  4. EnolaCat Win User

xbox application closes when streaming is enabled

xbox application closes when streaming is enabled
    Hey MORP3X,

Are you running the Xbox Application on Windows 10? Just want to confirm.

If the Xbox app crashes when streaming, joining a party or uploading a video on your PC, you can try resetting the Xbox app to default. This will remove all of your settings and cache and hopefully, resolve the issue you're experiencing.

1. Open the Setting app and go to the Apps section on your PC.

2. Select Xbox from the list and click Advanced options.

3. Scroll down to the Reset section and click Reset and again to confirm.

After you do this, your Xbox app will be reset to default and the problem should be resolved. The app is great on Windows 10, but if it keeps closing on you after you give this a try.

I'd also recommend before you take any action, check out this Xbox Support article on "How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows
    " and reviewing the troubleshooting section.
  5. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  6. richardriddell-15CFE Win User

My streaming apps keep crashing!

I have YouTube that crashes when the window is open,Microsoft don't have a clue,but if I log on with another Xbox one it works,
Thema:

My game streaming app keeps closing

1. My game streaming app keeps closing - Similar Threads - game streaming app

2. Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant stream games from xbox to computer with companion app.: Every time I try to stream games from Xbox to pc with companion app, it tells me I need to sign on to console with this account, which I have done several times but cant stream....
  3. Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't use streaming from Window Xbox app, im getting error message game...: Hi has the title say i get the error message eventhough i checked all the options on my Xbox X series to allow streaming. I don't know what else to do. Thanks 6affa922-a264-41e0-9fd9-4b76758baa24
  4. Game streaming to iOS - Xbox App not seeing controller

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming to iOS - Xbox App not seeing controller: Attempted to get my new BT controller (included with the X Series) connect to my iPhone SE (2020). Connected just fine, but when trying to remote play on the phone it tells me to “Connect a...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  6. Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) unable to stream BC games: Hi, recently I started playing BC games (Alan Wake, Gears 2 & 3), however when I use my Android xbox app to play those games (remote play), I get an error 'unable to open this app', the same error...
  7. Game streaming app crashes when launching console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app crashes when launching console streaming: Everytime i try to launch console streaming my app crashes and completely shuts down. I have an Samsung Galaxy S10+ submitted by /u/Feuerstern1895 [link] [comments]
  8. Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error streaming Destiny 2 from Game Pass app: I am trying to steam Destiny 2 on android phone and tablet using Game Pass app. Getting error "Failed to Steam. You don't have access to this content due to a family setting". I get the same error...
  9. xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one companion app, game streaming to pc: Hello, I have started to have an issue with streaming my xbox one to my pc. I have used it fine for a while, but the other day when I loaded up the companion app and started game streaming my pc...
  10. Xbox Streaming app: Xbox 360 games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming app: Xbox 360 games?: I just love how Microsoft is really pushing streaming on portable devices as this is something I wanted since 2015, I am an happy owner of a Razr Kishi and having a blast playing Xbox on my Note...