My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue

Discus and support My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vKz69, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. vKz69
    vKz69 Guest

I am trying to update COD:MW but every time I turn off my xbox, another game that I had queued is installing instead of MW. And MW goes to the queue instead of installing. How do I fix this?

:)

2. GalacticFist 13 Win User

Try pausing your downloads that are not priority. I feel you when it comes to this. Wake up and see another game is done and not the one i wanted. But pausing the others may help keep it from changing downloads
  3. IX DARKSIDE XI Win User

This happens from time to time. Just pause or remive the other updates from you que
  4. PsYcHoTiC Z3R0 Win User

Try pausing the other games or apps in the queue and click on the game you want to give priority to, that should fix it.
  5. GMB648128 Win User

Try cancelling any orher updates
  6. vKz69 Win User

That would work, but still I dont understand why some other game can automatically unqueue itself without me manually doing it
Thema:

1. My game that is installing keeps getting replaced by another game on the queue - Similar Threads - game installing keeps

2. Game keeps stop installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps stop installing: Hi Guys, A few weeks ago now i bought Assassins Creed Unity for my Xbox One from the online store. It started downloading straightaway but a few Gb's in it came up with "Installation stopped"....
  3. Installation of a game keeps pausing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of a game keeps pausing: I am trying to download FIFA 20 on am xbox 1S but the installation is very slow and keeps pausing. I have tried rebooting the xbox twice and my network is fine, so does anyone know why this is...
  4. my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game keeps saying installing stoped at 3.6% and will not go any farther then that ive...: i just got the game and it will not download it just keeps stoping at 3.6% 64253098-08d5-4c22-82bc-67de4d5e5f5e
  5. Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games: I try installing gta 5 from game pass but it stops every time f6755ff5-6a2a-4064-963e-9b25512e36d7
  6. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...: About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable...
  7. A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Game Keep Installing Itself On My Xbox One S!: Hey guys, posting this because months of random google searches have come up empty for me. I installed Cities: Skylines off of the Game Pass over a year ago, and have deleted it off of my hard...
  8. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  9. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  10. Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass on PC help. cannot start, keeps asking me to install even though...: hi there I'm a game pass member. I've been playing Out Worlds on my Xbox, but I've recently got a new Desktop PC, so really want to try it on my PC. so, it lets me install just fine, but then...