My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

Discus and support My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark 1980Martin, May 27, 2022.

1. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens??

?

:)

Mark 1980Martin, May 27, 2022
  2. ByronSamuels Win User

Hi Mark,

Has disc got any physical damage to the underside ?

Do any other disc games work ?

Can you please post more details on the error you receive ?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Mark. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

What console are you trying to play it?

Also, can you share the exact error do you receive when trying to play it? Or it does not show any error message, just doesn't load?
  4. nats087 Win User

backwards compatibility

Hi i'v just updated my xbox one this morning and iv cleaned the game discs and still wont download.
  5. Latiodile Win User

saints row 2 freezes at new game loading screen

ive tried a disc repair kit

the xbox finally loads the game but most of the textures are missing

the player shows up and a few buildings but thats about it

ive had the xbox unplugged for about a week and had the disc drive cleaned but still no textures

ive tried cleaning the system cache 3 times in a row

and still no textures :(
  6. driftking1177 Win User

Xbox one x not reading Call of duty game disc.

ive cleaned the disc and the console has the the ring near the tile with call of duty so It knows it is there but when I load the game it only shows warzone that it was downloaded.
Thema:

1. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error??? - Similar Threads - game wont load

2. Game wont load/start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load/start: Hi when I try to load up sea of thieves it shows the load up screen for about half a second and then closes it self straight away and nothing else loads up what should I do?...
  3. xbox wont load games at all and it keeps freezing and crashing when i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont load games at all and it keeps freezing and crashing when i do: Im am trying to play my games and they wont load and it would make my xbox crash and run slow I rest twice on with keep all games and apps and the other time i erase everything and it still wont...
  4. No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc: Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do 3698f514-452e-49bd-852f-05c762d07dd6
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Wont load into game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Wont load into game: Ive been dealing with the game crashing and taking ages to load in. But now, its just gotten to the point of where I cant play at all. I launch the game, brings me to the main screen, press...
  6. game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont load: what do i do when my xbox says a brand new undamaged disc is dirty or damaged 335da078-4b4c-4784-ad3d-ba552db9e411
  7. Xbox wont load games (0x803f9006)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont load games (0x803f9006): It keeps giving me the you do not own this game/the person who bought this needs to sign in it was bought on my account this is the second time its done this last time i had to wait like 6 hours...
  8. WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold...: WWE 2k16 from games with gold wont load. says looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate 0x803f800f. I have a valid gamepass ultimate sub for the next 2 years! The...
  9. Xbox wont load games or apps and when it does has long load times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont load games or apps and when it does has long load times: So one day im just playing video games and i go and eat lunch and i come back and my external hard drive no longer works so im like ok thats fine the series x comes out in a little bit so i just...
  10. Game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load: I bought a game online and downloaded it and it will not load to start what should i do? 39b2aa9b-1d64-4315-8e5b-1e20f6145a20