My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week

Discus and support My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week Game will not load "Please try again For some reason Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nursey20, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Nursey20
    Nursey20 Guest

My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week

Game will not load "Please try again For some reason Call of Duty Modern Warfare took too long to start. (0x8027025a)"

When trying to start my Warzone game, the error code Please try again For some reason Call of Duty Modern Warfare took too long to start. (0x8027025a). I have done all the trouble shooting on xbox support and activision
    (delete profile, clear saved date, hard reset, offline update, uninstall/reinstall, reset xbox to factory setting) and I continue to not be able to play my game. I called xbox and they said it was a server issue with Activision? It has been almost a week since
    I have been able to play. Any help or ideas?

:)

Nursey20, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Julian Smith Win User

Disc-based games stuck on the start splash screen

Sorry - forgot to say the error code. The message box telling me the game had failed to load for unknown reason gave an error code of 0x8027025a
  3. DanMoung Win User

Still having error problems

Yes, it is error code 0x8027025a. More specifically what happens is this, I put my game into my Xbox one and it doesn't automatically load. I click on the game tile/square and the game logo appears, but my game doesn't advance past that screen. Instead
    I get kicked back to the dashboard with error 0x8027025a. Then i have to restart my Xbox to get it to load my games. I don't have any issues with crashing during gameplay, just with loading my games. Oh and btw guys, i am using auto play.
  4. spectac65 Win User

Games not loading

I got error code 0x8027025a on a digital game once saying that the game took too long to load. But I have tried physical and digital games.
  5. SloMo21 Win User

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAME WONT LAUNCH

yea so i just downloaded NFSR and Battlefield. and neither are loading up. goes through the whole start process, and then wont load anything. also my previous digital games like madden and AC U wont load my data either been like this for 1 week now........!!!!!!!
  6. Pedro Bassi Win User

Games Wont Load error (0x8027025a)

I advise you to do a hard reset on your xbox before saying its "broken", have u already tried that?
Thema:

1. My game wont load with error code (0x8027025a) XBOX - It's been like this for a week - Similar Threads - game wont load

2. Unable to load games keeps telling me new upload is needed but it wont load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to load games keeps telling me new upload is needed but it wont load?: Hi I am unable to load my games on the console, keeps asking that it must update 7714913b-85e2-4365-89fe-d6511a2632f5
  3. Xbox One wont load games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont load games.: Hi My xbox one (origional) has been getting slow for a while. Recently it has just started to refuse to start games. It sat on loading screens for ages or just returned to the splash screen. I...
  4. Game wont load / startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load / startup.: Recently i re downloaded Black ops 4. My brother originally bought on his xbox and we both played it via gamesharing. Without thinking i set my home xbox onto my xbox a while ago meaning the...
  5. Game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load: I just downloaded gta and it wont load me in the game i tried to restart my xbox and it did nothing i tried to load it up with a different account and it just kicked me out like always what should...
  6. wont down load game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont down load game: microsoft solatair collection wont down load and nothing will down load either 68d0c435-5508-4a91-8bf6-2ae1eb31bded
  7. Game wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load: I bought cold war recently and was playing it. It is now telling me that I need to buy the game in order to play it? Is there any way to fix this without uninstalling the game?...
  8. The game i bought wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game i bought wont load: I pre order Call of Duty cold war and when i go to play it says "To play this, you will need to buy it" but i got a message from xbox saying " Thank you for pre-ording Call of duty black ops cold...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 wont load - Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 wont load - Game Pass: Hi all, Im just recently on game pass, I can install and play other games no problem. Today I tried to install FS2020. First time it downloaded and then actually ran. I clicked download on the...
  10. games wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont load: I am having trouble with the games loading and can't play the xbox one 3ae18aed-169b-41d4-959a-25662efeba77