My game won’t start due to subscription issues

Discus and support My game won’t start due to subscription issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so i bought ultimate pass for $2, when that innition deal was up and the price went up, i promtly canceled my subscription to it. The only game i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ericvan Vianen, Nov 22, 2020.

1. My game won’t start due to subscription issues

Ok so i bought ultimate pass for $2, when that innition deal was up and the price went up, i promtly canceled my subscription to it. The only game i downloaded from ultimate, was Gears 5. Once i canceled the ultimate sub, while gears 5 was still on the
    hdd, i went and bought a physical copy of the game thinking that everything was copisetic, not needing to reinstall the game. Nope, when i try to launch the game it gives me a subscription error message that tells me to check to see if my subs are up to date,
    they are, because i canceled the sub, but still have LIVE. I did try to delete the game and reinstall it, this still didnt fix the problem. The only solution or work-around for this problem is to hard reset the xbox, and wait literally 15 minutes for it to
    restart, then another 5 minutes while it starts up on the green xbox screen, then i have to wait 5 minutes while the game actually loads. This problem occurs every time i start the xbox. Im tired of this. Is there a perminant fix? Does Micro$oft have to fix
    the problem on their end? I’ve had it up to here with microsoft and their product flaws and the absolute inability to talk to a HUMAN BEING on the phone without waiting serveral hours to do so or leaving a message on this forum—to witch i will probably never
    get a reply. Im about to take Thor’s hammer to this thing. REAL TALK.

:)

Ericvan Vianen, Nov 22, 2020
  2. H3PA80R Win User

The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

I am dissapointed to. But I won´t get the subscription. Also I won´t buy any game of Bethesda on release date anymore. They always mess up their games. But that is just my opinion.
  3. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
  4. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  5. H3PA80R Win User

GTA

As long as he paid for the digital version of GTA he only will need a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play multiplayer. He won´t need the Game Pass for that.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Help

The file explorer is removed from the Xbox due to very limited usage. This is the case why the app won´t work anymore.
Thema:

My game won’t start due to subscription issues

1. My game won’t start due to subscription issues - Similar Threads - game won’t start

2. Games that are ready to start when being downloaded won’t let you enter them unless they...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are ready to start when being downloaded won’t let you enter them unless they...: Title is self explanatory. submitted by /u/al3bbasi [link] [comments]
  3. Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c): Hi, I just entered the community and need some advice or solution about a problem with my xbox one (2015) and it is that a game doesn’t start, more specific, Minecraft (Better Together Edition)...
  4. Xbox one Lag, restart , game won’t Start??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Lag, restart , game won’t Start??: I have been having different issues with my xb one lagging , errors , Frezzing up, repetively ??? i am connected by wire (wifi) service high speed !! we need too reboot do ee csn access...
  5. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  6. My game won’t start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t start up: I was playing madden 20 just fine last night and now it wont start up 9675cebd-99e1-4509-8453-5531a78e6bf3
  7. Games won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t start: when we insert a game cd into the xbox drive a message pops up saying We need to read the license, check to see if dirty or scratched, this is happening with almost all games we put in. It...
  8. Games won’t start :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t start :-(: my BF5 and anthem demo won’t start. If i select one of them it will go to the titlescreen and pop back te xbox home. What can i do about it? Xbox reset won’t help taking out and putting back in...
  9. The games I paid for won’t start because of your system failure !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games I paid for won’t start because of your system failure !!!: Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let me play my own games !!!?? This is frustrating! Fix this !!...
  10. Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight: my game keeps restarting every time I start it, it will get to the loading screen for Batman arkham knight and stops. I just bought the game on the xbox store and it’s never loaded. It is the...