My game won’t start up

Discus and support My game won’t start up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing madden 20 just fine last night and now it wont start up 9675cebd-99e1-4509-8453-5531a78e6bf3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerzeyDad, Aug 8, 2019.

1. JerzeyDad
    JerzeyDad Guest

My game won’t start up

I was playing madden 20 just fine last night and now it wont start up

:)

JerzeyDad, Aug 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

My game won’t start up

Just a quick question for you. Is there DLC installed with this game? If so try deleting everything again and downloading the base game only. If it works then download one piece of DLC at a time and start the game again. If the game doesn't start up
    after one download there could be a glitch in the content and you should remove that particular piece of content.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

My game won’t start up

Hello
    JerzeyDad

Thanks so much for providing this great information. At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Thanks for your time and information!
  4. ThorX360 Win User

My game won’t start up

5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

My game won’t start up

Is it disc or digital? Have you tried a full power cycle of the console? That may help. I know when this happened to me it was because of a corrupt game save. The way I fixed it was deleting the save on the console and the cloud. If all that fails you may
    have to fully reset the console.
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

My game won’t start up

Press and hold Power Button for 10 seconds and check If It Works.
Thema:

My game won’t start up

1. My game won’t start up - Similar Threads - game won’t start

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  4. Games won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t start: when we insert a game cd into the xbox drive a message pops up saying We need to read the license, check to see if dirty or scratched, this is happening with almost all games we put in. It...
  5. Games won’t start :-(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won’t start :-(: my BF5 and anthem demo won’t start. If i select one of them it will go to the titlescreen and pop back te xbox home. What can i do about it? Xbox reset won’t help taking out and putting back in...
  6. The games I paid for won’t start because of your system failure !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games I paid for won’t start because of your system failure !!!: Can’t play my games that I paid you because of your system problems. I’m so sick why do I stay with x-box if you guys can’t let me play my own games !!!?? This is frustrating! Fix this !!...
  7. Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start, restarts in the middle of the loading screen for batman Arkham knight: my game keeps restarting every time I start it, it will get to the loading screen for Batman arkham knight and stops. I just bought the game on the xbox store and it’s never loaded. It is the...
  8. My game won’t start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won’t start up: I keep trying to start up Witcher 3 wild hunt it crashes and says it can’t start up I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and have even factory reset my console but using the...
  9. Game Won’t Stary And Kicks Me EveryTime I Start It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won’t Stary And Kicks Me EveryTime I Start It: so I’m having a problem that everytime i start rainbow six siege it won’t open the game and it is up to date 8c5ec0a8-055c-4f86-a401-667e99605fd5
  10. Xbox one Game won’t load or start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Game won’t load or start.: Xbox one game refuses to start and continually gives message “SOMETHING WENT WRONG Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x8b050033 at Xbox.com/errorhelp so we can...