My gamer tag won’t change

Discus and support My gamer tag won’t change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My gamertag won’t change as I paid for the change before now it had done it instant and it still hasn’t changed please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MaisonKellett, Nov 25, 2021.

1. My gamer tag won’t change

My gamertag won’t change as I paid for the change before now it had done it instant and it still hasn’t changed please help me

:)

MaisonKellett, Nov 25, 2021
  2. maxen Win User

Gamer tag won't change

Is the Gamertag appearing next to your post here on the forums the old or new tag?

If it's still the old tag, you might wish to speak to Phone Support to see if they can look into the matter for you. Theyt have better visibility into your account than anyone on the forums:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  4. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  5. XCaptainMayhemX Win User

Mix pot

my gamer tag was announced on mixer on may 17 informing me that I won the mix pot and I never received it thanks.
  6. Brittanica2320 Win User

Today I lost my love of Microsoft

It is not the first time the gamer tag was changed. It was my account tried to change it to my sons with his gamer tag not mine.
Thema:

My gamer tag won’t change

1. My gamer tag won’t change - Similar Threads - gamer tag won’t

2. Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't purchase gamer tag change - "We’re having trouble processing your payment": I'm getting this error message while trying to purchase a gamer tag change with account balance: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get...
  3. Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - microsoft account disconnected. Gamer tag and worlds seem to be lost!: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  4. Gamer Tag only 12 characters long? Why??????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag only 12 characters long? Why??????: Hi, I am really disappointed that my gamer tag can only be 12 characters long. Personally, I think that the tag not being able to be longer than 12 chars is ridiculous with the huge number of...
  5. Minecraft gamer tag not changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft gamer tag not changing: When I signed in, the Minecraft app asked me to change my name and I obviously did but it never saved! Xbox is claiming it did so now it's stuck on the autogenerated username and they demand I pay...
  6. Gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag: I probably already know the answer to my question, but here it goes. My son changed my gamertag, is there a way to get the old one back? I have had this since day one. Thank you...
  7. Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my child use my Ultimate Game Pass subscription on my PC using their Gamer Tag?: Just bought my first Gaming PC (since my Amiga in 1990!) after only having Xbox consoles before. I have an Ultimate Game Pass subscription since we bought the XBox, that me and my son can both...
  8. Can I swap the email associated with my gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I swap the email associated with my gamer tag?: I have a gamer tag that I've had since I bought my Xbox 360 in like 2010. I made that gamer tag with an old email I don't use anymore. Is there a way to switch my sign in email to a current email...
  9. I changed my gamer tag but it didn’t change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag but it didn’t change it: [img] [img] It didn’t change but it charge me my money c6d6ff35-c016-4227-832d-ba3f5e56a703
  10. Gamer tag won’t change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag won’t change: I changed my gamer tag a week ago, but it wont update in games. It now shows my old gamer tag next to my new one. Is there a way to get rid of my old gamer tag? 1c9fe766-33f9-4169-9a42-cc5d508ffe5f