My gamer tag

Discus and support My gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm being bullied over my gamer tag all over xbox live and I don't want my son to get bullied and I don't have enough money to change it please email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pandaknife132, Jan 23, 2014.

1. My gamer tag

I'm being bullied over my gamer tag all over xbox live and I don't want my son to get bullied and I don't have enough money to change it please email me at [Mod Removed] thank you

:)

pandaknife132, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Killer Instinct

It is my gamer tag bud.

ImBurkalicious, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Kgraff51
    Kgraff51 Guest
    Looking for people on Xbox one to help me with Gorod Krovi Easter egg on black ops 3

my gamer tag is Kgraff51

Kgraff51, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

My gamer tag

Please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Block communications & report anyone you believe to be bullying you via your console,you can set comms to friends only if you want.

Sorry but you will have to pay to change your gamertag like everyone else,you will not get it changed for free.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
  5. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  7. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  8. I Sh00t Back x Win User

It's all in the name (or is it)

My gamer tag is .

My brother and I have a gamer tag that kinda goes together. Lol
  9. PinkyNill Win User

Forced gamer tag change

Thank you for the replies, my intention with my original gamer tag was never meant to be offensive but just trying to be funny. Am I allowed to post my original gamer tag on this forum? I did not want to put my original gamer tag in my original post since
    it was deemed offensive as gamer tag and did not want to break any of the forum rules.
Thema:

My gamer tag

1. My gamer tag - Similar Threads - gamer tag

2. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  3. Change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change gamer tag: I changed my Xbox gamer tag to Clipx but it changed it to . Before I changed it it should me the numbers and I clicked on it and changed it to Clipx. Then when I hit confirm and checked on my Xbox...
  4. Gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: Suite a un changement de gamer tag, je rentre mon pseudo, le valide mais je me retrouve avec 4 chiffres derrière qui se sont ajoutés automatiquement. Du coup je voulais savoir s’il était possible...
  5. XBOX Gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Gamer tag: How do I transport a gamertag across to another Microsoft account but still keep the existing Microsoft account? (From an adult's Microsoft account to a family account)...
  6. Gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: Hello, so i tried to change my profile name and when i confirmed to pay it froze for a while, failed, and now wont let me change it again. It hasnt charged me thankfully but even after resetting...
  7. Gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: I went to ho use my free xbox change name and it automatically gave me a name i didnt want and i even pressed cancel and it still gave me the wrong gamertag can you guys at microsoft do me favor...
  8. changing gamer tag that I was assigned

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing gamer tag that I was assigned: Hi. In a previous post someone said that I can change my gamertag to whatever I choose for free if I am changing the gamertag that I was assigned. So I have choosen a new gaming tag but before I...
  9. gamer tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    gamer tag: So I set up a Microsoft account so I could play Minecraft realms And I signed in successfully and I made up my own gametag which was available and so that became my tag. Then when I like opened...
  10. Unused gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unused gamer tag: There’s a gamertag I would like to own but is currently owned by someone else. The profile appears to have been unused for quite some time; there is no gamerscore for the Xbox one... I was...