My gamer tag

Discus and support My gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm being bullied over my gamer tag all over xbox live and I don't want my son to get bullied and I don't have enough money to change it please email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pandaknife132, Jan 23, 2014.

1. My gamer tag

I'm being bullied over my gamer tag all over xbox live and I don't want my son to get bullied and I don't have enough money to change it please email me at [Mod Removed] thank you

:)

pandaknife132, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Killer Instinct

It is my gamer tag bud.

ImBurkalicious, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Kgraff51
    Kgraff51 Guest
    Looking for people on Xbox one to help me with Gorod Krovi Easter egg on black ops 3

my gamer tag is Kgraff51

Kgraff51, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

My gamer tag

Please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Block communications & report anyone you believe to be bullying you via your console,you can set comms to friends only if you want.

Sorry but you will have to pay to change your gamertag like everyone else,you will not get it changed for free.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
  5. youseemeiseeyou Win User

Playing two player split screen in Minecraft

This is not my real gamer tag my real gamer tag is xXZombiebestXx so this is my old gamer tag
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
  7. Spoilord Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I did signed into Mixer with that Gamer Tag: . I changed my Gamer Tag recently maybe it changed there. My new Gamer Tag is Crusader Colin. Try that one.
  8. I Sh00t Back x Win User

It's all in the name (or is it)

My gamer tag is .

My brother and I have a gamer tag that kinda goes together. Lol
  9. PinkyNill Win User

Forced gamer tag change

Thank you for the replies, my intention with my original gamer tag was never meant to be offensive but just trying to be funny. Am I allowed to post my original gamer tag on this forum? I did not want to put my original gamer tag in my original post since
    it was deemed offensive as gamer tag and did not want to break any of the forum rules.
Thema:

My gamer tag

1. My gamer tag - Similar Threads - gamer tag

2. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  3. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...
  4. I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was just wondering how to get a gamer tag?: I was just wondering how to get a gammer tag. da6c10a7-32b7-4436-8b8b-4e382e89e7ad
  5. Gamer tag name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag name: I just got new computer. I want to use my gamer name, ranks, levels from when I played on my old computer. When I clicked on the Solitaire game...I saw no options to log on with the gamer name...
  6. Gamer Tag Character Increase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag Character Increase: With the newer gamer tag system the problem with is, 12 characters is to short, can there and will there be a small character increase to maybe 15 or 16? 59d23ef1-84d5-452a-bb5e-419b3446d607
  7. Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]: Recientemente cambie mi Gamer tag de xbox , En este incluí caracteres japoneses. Pero después del cambio en todos los juegos mi gamer tag no aparecia y se mantenia el antiguo , supongo que es...
  8. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  9. Forgot to change a gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to change a gamer tag: So i’m on iPad and i want to change my minecraft gamertag i don’t know how, Please Help me. i’m willing to pay $9.99 to change my gamertag i forgot how, so please help me!...
  10. sons gamer tag is attached to all my emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    sons gamer tag is attached to all my emails: Hi, My sons xbox account is linked to my email, when i send emails it comes up with his gamer tag as my name! and the tag is not exactly appropriate for sending emails to schools and workplaces...