My gamertag changed...

Discus and support My gamertag changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ..but I didn't do anything. The gamertag I chose some months ago today has changed in . But I did'nt do that. My gamertag was completily fair (no bad... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CinnamonWig371, Oct 6, 2019.

1. My gamertag changed...

..but I didn't do anything. The gamertag I chose some months ago today has changed in . But I did'nt do that.

My gamertag was completily fair (no bad words, nothing else) "Iomechesonoio" (in english could be something like "me my self I" but told in Italian. So there wasn't any policy problem.

I want it back!

And obviously I don't wanna pay. AT ALL.

I use companion console on a windows 10 PC but not from xbox (I have a xbox360 but it's not connected)

:)

CinnamonWig371, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Big Boy Blobfish Win User

Unable to change gamertag

I'm trying to change my classic gamertag which is the one you see in games. My classic gamertag got changed and my Xbox One and Xbox App gamertag stayed the same (the Xbox One gamertag is the ones they added with the new gamertag system).

My Xbox One gamertag is different to my in-game gamertag and I want my classic gamertag to be changed. You can only change your classic gamertag on the Xbox One console, I have tried using the other ways and you can only change your Xbox Gamertag, not your
    classic gamertag.

The reason I want to change my classic gamertag is that the classic gamertag can be fifteen characters and the Xbox One gamertag can only be 12 characters. If I use the other ways to change my gamertag it limits me to 12 characters and sets both my gamertags
    to that.
  3. jadenmunoz Win User

Gamer tag

On xbox.com it says my gamertag is what i changed it to. But on xbox it shows my changed gamertag in games, but when i go to my profile it shows my old gamertag and right under it it shows the gamertag i did change it to.
  4. Sparks0267 Win User

New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

So you said I can change my classic gamertag. How do I change that after already changing my gamertag or do I have to change my entire gamertag again to change the classic one?
  5. The of gentil Win User

Change gamertag

I did not change my gamertag, I don't no why my gamertag change
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

changing my gamertag

That would have only been a recent change. The gamertag I am using here was once a different name. After I changed it to what it is now, I used that old name on a secondary account.
Thema:

My gamertag changed...

1. My gamertag changed... - Similar Threads - gamertag changed

2. Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modifica allo stesso Gamertag -[Translation - Change to the same Gamertag]: Salve! Ho di recente modificato il mio gamertag, ma per sbaglio non ho impostato come deve essere visualizzato su app e siti esterni a Xbox Live (mi esce il tag numero accanto al mio nome invece...
  3. Changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag: So my current gamertag is 'HypexMushipeas' and I have had this for ages. Recently, I have tried to change my gamertag to '' however the website says "This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different...
  4. Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to change my gamertag, but its saying that its not allowed.: Hi, Im trying to change my gamertag to "Fozzie" and it is saying that the gamertag is not allowed and I dont know why, because i dont beleive its slang for anything offensive or anything like...
  5. I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...: I was chsnging my name because i made a small typo, and i am forced to pay 10 dollars because of the bull poop reason that is “it takes up server space”. Heck no! Thats not how it works dumbbutt!...
  6. Gamertag forcibly changed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamertag forcibly changed: So I logged out of my xbox live account on minecraft today, and tried relogging. There were a few issues along the way,but I managed to login. BUT it asked me to make a new gamertag! I already had...
  7. My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox1 gamertag was changed without my permission: My friend changed my gamertag and i want it back to the original without paying 10$ if you can help. 04901f15-de5b-49dd-b79d-492ac37df70d
  8. Change of gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of gamertag: I want a reason thats NOT about server space and stuff, i want to change my gamertag because i have a new name on almost every other game and i dont like the one i have on my Xbox...
  9. Gamertag Name Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Name Change: is there a cooldown for your xbox gamertag? i'm trying to change my xbox name but it keeps I saying I need to pay and i'm thinking its just the system. d8fa11f7-d43f-449a-ac5f-5c051d4d1c00
  10. Why can i not change my gamertag to TheHangmanGG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not change my gamertag to TheHangmanGG: Hello, for some time my account name has not been changed and i was thinking about changing it to TheHangmanGG, the GG is significant to myself and is significant for a small clan i run, but when...