My gamertag changed...

Discus and support My gamertag changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ..but I didn't do anything. The gamertag I chose some months ago today has changed in . But I did'nt do that. My gamertag was completily fair (no bad... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CinnamonWig371, Oct 6, 2019.

1. My gamertag changed...

..but I didn't do anything. The gamertag I chose some months ago today has changed in . But I did'nt do that.

My gamertag was completily fair (no bad words, nothing else) "Iomechesonoio" (in english could be something like "me my self I" but told in Italian. So there wasn't any policy problem.

I want it back!

And obviously I don't wanna pay. AT ALL.

I use companion console on a windows 10 PC but not from xbox (I have a xbox360 but it's not connected)

:)

CinnamonWig371, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

changing my gamertag

That would have only been a recent change. The gamertag I am using here was once a different name. After I changed it to what it is now, I used that old name on a secondary account.
  3. cr4zy f1sh Win User

changing my gamertag

Unfortunetly. Dosent matter how much i pay

Its still going to say its taken.
  4. Feudy 1 Win User

Changing my gamertag

what if it's a gamertag that hasn't been used in years? Don't they reset unused gamertags?
  5. WPAK Win User

Changing my gamertag

Hi there

-

gamertags are used across services, so even if you can't add the gamertag on Xbox Live then it may still be in use.

So basically when the system says that the gamertag is in use, then it is not available.

The only thing you can do is to choose a different gamertag.
  6. Metroboominrell Win User

My gamertag change

Is there way i can get my gamertag fix my old gamertag was [Mod Removed] and it's now ScaryCalf135158
Thema:

My gamertag changed...

1. My gamertag changed... - Similar Threads - gamertag changed

2. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  3. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7
  4. absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    absurd forced change gamertag i'm really confused: my gamertag tag was microsoft change it for a system-genereted one according to the code of conduct rules is perferly fine i had it for 6 years what is going on ?...
  5. Redirected to us site when changing gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected to us site when changing gamertag: Hi all. I am trying to change my gamertag and I do log in on the uk xbox site yet it redirects me to the US one meaning I cant change my tag due to it asking for a us address and not giving me the...
  6. Gamertag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag changed: My gamertag "[mod removed]" was changed to "GreatPup1704543". I have heard that this may happen if your gamertag is banned. But i can see no reason why mine would be an issue. Help pls....
  7. I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it: I can't change my gamertag because Xbox.com just stops responding once I enter it, and it says that there was an issue with connectivity, exactly why I had to create a new account. On my other...
  8. Change Xbox Gamertag is Broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox Gamertag is Broken: I was attempting to setup my girlfriend with an Xbox Live account. We got her logged into her Microsoft account and went to xbox.com. We went to her profile page and clicked customize. We then hit...
  9. I Cant Change my Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant Change my Gamertag: Ive been trying change my gamertag for minecraft of my n switch but when ever i try to go the account.xbox.com website it takes me to a article about X-box privacy an i cant click the sign in on...
  10. Downloading Profile After Changing Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Profile After Changing Gamertag: Hello. So I just used my one free gamertag change, and it looked to be working just fine. But when I tried to play a game of Black Ops it told me that I had to download the profile again. So I...