My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again.

Discus and support My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. just now my nickname was unmovably changed from Pioterson892 nextPepper67060 I would be very grateful for the possibility of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiotrOleszczuk, Mar 11, 2019.

1. My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again.

:)

PiotrOleszczuk, Mar 11, 2019
  2. SoloMem0 Win User

You are able to change it but there will be a fee.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    PiotrOleszczuk

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I split your issue from the other thread so we can tailor our support directly to you.

Below I will provide a helpful user friendly link showing you how to change your Gamertag. (see link below)

How to change your Xbox gamertag

The first time you change your Gamertag is free. Any time after that you'll have to pay a small fee.

You will also have to pay a fee if you received a forced Gamertag change from the Enforcement team.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Hello! The first change of gamertag is free, however, after that you must pay every time you want to change it.
    regards
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Please be advice that this change may come with a cost
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again. - Similar Threads - Gamertag was changed

2. Change Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Gamertag: Is It possible to claim a Gamertag Name (which was used by someone else on Xbox360) which is obviously not used anymore based on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/HappyLittleTree/ ?...
  3. Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag but it displays the old one in zombies only???: Dear community, Can someone tell me how come on call of duty 3….I have changed my gamertag but, in zombies it stayed the same as my original gamertag and clan tag? Weird.??? I have xbox one s...
  4. Change Gamertag for free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Gamertag for free: Greetings! I'm planning to buy a Xbox One X and a Gold subscription. But when I was investigating all this, I saw that my gamertag is so old and I want to change it. Doing some extra research, I...
  5. Why can't I change my gamertag?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my gamertag?!: Hey guys so check it out, I logged into xbox.com and went to my profile to change my gamertag. I've read on how to do it on the support site. Don't tell me go do it again. I got to check the...
  6. Trying to change my gamertag to a name doesn't exist but is also "unavailable"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my gamertag to a name doesn't exist but is also "unavailable": Hello I'd really like to claim an original gamertag name that I have been watching for a long time now, the account appears to be deleted, I checked all possible spaced versions of the tag, it has...
  7. Can't change gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change gamertag: Hi can't change my gamertag. Request returned with 403 error(html). Tried with paypal and visa card. [img] 1dc17fd5-6c40-4810-9e62-69e9dd097511
  8. My Gamertag Forced Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag Forced Change: Please, somebody, anybody help. My Xbox gamertag [Removed by Moderator] has been forced changed to [Removed by Moderator] in October of 2018 - I meant zero harm having this as my gamertag ,and...
  9. Gamertag Name Forceably Changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag Name Forceably Changed: I am posting a claim to return my original gamertag. I have spoken to multiple reps who have agreed stating i have done nothing wrong. I have had an xbox live subscription for over decade and my...
  10. Hoping to change gamertag for free based off of support/case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hoping to change gamertag for free based off of support/case: After speaking with the Xbox support agent, I was told to contact the enforcement team after one of my friends accidentally used my free gamertag switch on my new account without my permission and...