My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again.

Discus and support My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. just now my nickname was unmovably changed from Pioterson892 nextPepper67060 I would be very grateful for the possibility of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PiotrOleszczuk, Mar 11, 2019.

1. My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again.

:)

PiotrOleszczuk, Mar 11, 2019
  2. SoloMem0 Win User

You are able to change it but there will be a fee.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    PiotrOleszczuk

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I split your issue from the other thread so we can tailor our support directly to you.

Below I will provide a helpful user friendly link showing you how to change your Gamertag. (see link below)

How to change your Xbox gamertag

The first time you change your Gamertag is free. Any time after that you'll have to pay a small fee.

You will also have to pay a fee if you received a forced Gamertag change from the Enforcement team.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Alpha Soulneed Win User

Hello! The first change of gamertag is free, however, after that you must pay every time you want to change it.
    regards
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Please be advice that this change may come with a cost
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Thema:

1. My Gamertag was changed and I would like to change it again. - Similar Threads - Gamertag was changed

2. Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Gamertag Change- Xbox rewards: I think it would be good to add a 'free gamertag change' as a reward on xbox rewards. e03c0b59-0a2e-44e6-8d66-989544b10712
  3. Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag ändern[Change gamertag]: Hallo, ich wollte meinen Gamertag für 10€ ändern, deshalb habe ich eine 10€ Guthabenkarte gekauft. Diese konnte ich aber auf der Gamertag-kaufseite selber nicht einlösen, da ich dafür angeblich...
  4. How do I change my gamertag via browser?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change my gamertag via browser?: I linked my Microsoft account to my Minecraft (on the Nintendo Switch) and it stuck me with a random gamertag. I have no clue how to change it since I don't own an Xbox. While there were some...
  5. Why did it change my GamerTag and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did it change my GamerTag and account?: So i use my microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, yesterday i went to log on and it made me connect my account again and so when authenicating between my account Via iphone, it...
  6. Gamertag change Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag change Issue: Hello, I just paid 10 € to change my Gamertag, but it didn't totally change, the old one remains on my profil... (so I have both of them) Does change take some time to be fully active? What can...
  7. Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Change: I changed my gamertag a few minutes ago on my xbox and when I changed it I never got the pop up for payment it just went back to my profile and shows my gamertag change. I can see my gamertag...
  8. Changing the Gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the Gamertag: Hello, a few years ago I created my Xbox account and set up a gamertag for it. But I was Young and stupid back then, so it is an embarrassing Minecraft Name Dx Now I want to Change my gamertag,...
  9. Xbox gamertag change error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamertag change error.: When I go to change gamertag my xbox live account, its showing Yo already use free gamertag change. 94a54b67-c2ba-4657-8ea6-17eff81d50f1
  10. I want to change my XBOX gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my XBOX gamertag?: So, I've been thinking about changing my XBOX gamertag but I'm not sure what would happen. Like, would it affect anything? Purchases, achievements, any thing like that? Or is it just a simple name...