my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

Discus and support my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my gamertag was changed this afternoon but i wasn't the one who changed it my gamertag was and now i have an auto generated gamertag. i got a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nazzy#1672, Aug 28, 2020.

1. nazzy#1672
    nazzy#1672 Guest

so my gamertag was changed this afternoon but i wasn't the one who changed it my gamertag was and now i have an auto generated gamertag. i got a message from the enforcement team but i don't know what for. i was wondering how to get my gamertag
    back

:)

nazzy#1672, Aug 28, 2020
  2. nazzy#1672 Win User

o ok i'll try that, thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

Try another browser. It should work in Edge.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. nazzy#1672 Win User

it's telling me click the orange hammer but there isn't a orange hammer. it's saying there is technical difficulties right now. what do i do instead or do i just have to wait
  6. nazzy#1672 Win User

i might sound dumb but how do i submit a review
Thema:

1. my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it - Similar Threads - gamertag was changed

2. Can't change Gamertag in Browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Gamertag in Browser: Hello, I signed up for the Game Pass for PC today and got a autogenerated Gamertag at first. When I wanted to change it in the XBox app, I got redirected to a website which is complete empty...
  3. Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.: Hi, I've been trying to change my gamertag, added my payment method but when it comes to adding an address I cant as region is stuck on United States and I'm form the United Kingdom. Is there a...
  4. Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag change causing issues with my games being playable: So from the searching i have done on the community ive found that people are saying that you will still have access to your games. I am not able to play any games i have purchased by card or any...
  5. Changing Gamertag linked email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Gamertag linked email: Hello, I previously set up my son's gamertag for Minecraft (xbox) and linked it to my gmail address. I have since created a gmail account for him as well as a microsoft account using that new...
  6. Xbox Gamertag change didn't work but still charged me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag change didn't work but still charged me.: I have been trying to change my Gamertag for three days now to no avail. In total I paid twice and got refunded once (I'm going to apply for a second refund now). I contacted Microsoft through...
  7. Xbox GamerTag - paid for change, but gamertag not updated after a week

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox GamerTag - paid for change, but gamertag not updated after a week: Paid for a gamertag change and money has come out of account, however after a week of waiting gamertag has not updated. xbox and website logged out and in again and rebooted devices but no changes...
  8. My gamertag recently changed, now Xbox 360 games won't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag recently changed, now Xbox 360 games won't work: Text Hi Gamertag! Downloading your profile. Downloading your game info. [Progress bar sticks for a while, then...] Xbox Live: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using...
  9. Wrong Gamertag Changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Gamertag Changed: Today, I created a new gamertag for my son. I logged into his account, went to his xbox profile, went to customize his gamertag, and changed the gamertag for free. The gamertag then updated to my...
  10. gamertag change as a trans person

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag change as a trans person: hey, im trans and my gamertag is my deadname. i dont think i can play games with that name above my head and id like to change it. problem is ive changed it once before. im not going to pay 10$...