my gamertag

Discus and support my gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is there a way i can get another gamertag change for free people keep reporting me bc of my name and i keep getting banned for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bronze Elite342, Oct 2, 2019.

1. my gamertag

is there a way i can get another gamertag change for free people keep reporting me bc of my name and i keep getting banned for it

:)

Bronze Elite342, Oct 2, 2019
  2. VibroPlex Win User

My gamertag?

Make sure you have the latest info on your Xbox console. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Delete profile from your console

1) go to www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.
  3. Pagano Win User

My gamertag?

When you change your Gamertag, you are just changing the "Screen name" of your profile. This action does not change any other information in your account.

If you created another account in order to change your gamertag you will need to login with the credentials of this new account ( ie. email and password that you used when creating the new account) to be able ot use it with your smartglass device.
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

My gamertag

You can post is this forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    to find out why you received a forced name change, but it is likely your name was offensive in some way and somebody reported it.
  5. decmccafferty Win User

my gamertag

just pay it i have a good name for u OG Ewe Or Sir Ewe
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

my gamertag

was it created on the PC or on the console that is the only other thing I can think of why it created a tag and it wont let you change it unless you pay it.
Thema:

my gamertag

1. my gamertag - Similar Threads - gamertag

2. My new gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new gamertag: Hi, I changed my gamertag for the first time but when I open my Minecraft account and start to play I still see the default gamertag which was given initially. Will it take some time to get it...
  3. Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag seemed to be changed with reset and cant access original one.: I had to do a reset on my kids XBox One, the problem is that when I resigned in my original Gamertag was replaced with a new one as if a brand new account was created. All game progress and...
  4. Multiple gamertags on one account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple gamertags on one account: Hello! After installing Minecraft on my Android phone and logging in with microsoft-account I was assigned gamertag "BigSeeker520975". I changed it via the Xbox-app to "". It did update in the...
  5. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  6. [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED]Gamertag is taken but not in use Gamertag ist nicht verfügbar aber auch nicht benutzt: I tried to change my Gamertag but it says "Name already taken" I looked up if someone already got the name but no one has the name. Ich hab versucht meinen Gamertag zu ändern aber dort steht nur,...
  7. my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamertag: Microsoft wont allow me to have the gamertag [mod removed]. my name is osama and i cant have any gamertag with my name in it all because of osama bin laden? no i think Microsoft is just being dumb...
  8. Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Change: Hi, as the title says I asked for a change of gamertag like 2 and a half days ago, since it was my second change of gamertag there was a charge to my account to do it, which I paid. I can see the...
  9. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  10. An unknown user changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    An unknown user changed my gamertag: My gamertag was changed today from GageTheGhost to I have no idea why 8d8b2566-71cd-404c-881a-0ff61939e3f7