My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot....

Discus and support My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is my system faulty or something going on here? If i turn off my console in energy saving and do a cold boot. It shows i have no games installed under... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

Is my system faulty or something going on here? If i turn off my console in energy saving and do a cold boot. It shows i have no games installed under my games and apps. My apps show up but not the games. I have the external $220 SSD plugged into the back but dont have anything on it yet. Workaround right now to fix it is to open the guide and hit the menu button on my games and apps and click refresh. This bring my games back but its starting to get annoying and worrying. Maybe i have a faulty system or is this a know bug?

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Nov 21, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. DaddyRedfox Win User

Missing item

This actually got the missing Spark of Light issue resolved. After reinstalling the game, rebooted the console then went back to Games and Apps. Selected the game to show the game options, and it showed install add-on. Installed the add-on.

Had the game started and it now had the Spark of Light on it.
  3. Biggshow Win User

anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for installation

So your game after being installed is not showing in My Games and Apps? But works fine if you put the disc in?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Dev mode, nothing working after reboot

Sorry, I misunderstood your original posting then. 😔

When you said "But all my installed apps none work after reboot", I assumed you were referring to the installed Store apps that don't work after reboot.

Now that you explained it, I understand you meant your sideloaded apps you installed.
  5. addictgaming360 Win User

xbox console companion achievements notifications isn't popping up

I had the same problem. I uninstalled the app, rebooted and after installed again. And it worked
    I did that, uninstalled well reset game bar. It didn't work but i'll try that again.. There is also the part of sometimes clicking on your clubs shows a error.
  6. AttilaKis1 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) Pre Install Game Pass PC (Beta)

Never mind, after the 2nd reboot pre-install showed up.
Thema:

1. My Games and App shows No games installed after a cold reboot.... - Similar Threads - Games App shows

2. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...
  3. Xbox PC app shows duplicate copies of games in "Games I own" section

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC app shows duplicate copies of games in "Games I own" section: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link] [comments]
  4. Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store: I redeemed a Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection in the Xbox Windows App. I navigated to the Windows App store after finding out the Game Pass App doesn't show none gamepass games on it. I...
  5. Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games showing up on Game Pass PC app.: recently when i check the "Games I Own" section of the Game Pass app, I see both the Xbox One and PC versions of the games showing up as available to download. when I tried to download the Xbox...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate not showing up in Xbox App: Hello everyone, Yesterday I bought the Game Pass Ultimate that was available so I can have a look at the games and perks that are available. I installed the Xbox App on my computer, and whenever...
  7. Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Games showing up as installed on the console but not on the Xbox app: So in the recent xbox app update you can mangage your game installs from the app. So heres what happend: a few days ago watch dogs legion wasnt shown as installed on the xbox app even though it is...
  8. Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...: As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on this through the xbox app. Downloaded the app,...
  9. Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC wont show Xbox Game Pass section.: The Xbox App on PC won't show the Xbox Game Pass section, only shows Store & Social. I've paid 7.99 for the subscription and still doesn't show. I've signed out and signed in & uninstalled....
  10. Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass PC missing games that show on Gamepass Mobile App: Hi, I am wondering why State of Decay 2 Juggernaut edition and a few other games show in the Xbox Game Pass app for install, but not in the Xbox Game Pass app for PC? All info I can find on...