My games and apps don't work

Discus and support My games and apps don't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I literally cant do anything, when ever i click any thing like Microsoft store or a app or a game it says something went wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lxquid FN, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Lxquid FN
    Lxquid FN Guest

I literally cant do anything, when ever i click any thing like Microsoft store or a app or a game it says something went wrong

:)

Lxquid FN, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. My games and apps don't work - Similar Threads - games apps don't

2. Games/Apps don't work after I restart my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps don't work after I restart my console: Anytime I restart my xbox one, it takes several minutes to load, displaying a green solid "XBOX ONE" screen while booting. After booting, several apps and games that are installed fail to launch....
  3. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  4. Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App/Windows 10 Game DVR Upload Issue: "We don't recognize the game.": When trying to upload certain games, an error prompt informs me that the game is not recognized. After searching around for a solution, I found that certain games do not have the proper tags. The...
  5. backward compatible games don't work and preview app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward compatible games don't work and preview app: backward compatible games on my console doesn't start. it freezes at the xbox 360 title. also when I try to report the issue the preview app does not successfully open...
  6. Game clips don't appear in Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game clips don't appear in Xbox app.: The Game DVR in my Xbox successfully records game clips, and saves them to the correct folder, but they don't appear in the Game DVR section of the Xbox app. I know that it's the correct folder,...
  7. Games and apps don't fit the screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps don't fit the screen: Hi, I have an Xbox 360, and it worked excellently, until today. I had no problems with the picture, but today I noticed, that somehow the resolution (or I don't know) has been changed...
  8. Tiles don't load up in games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tiles don't load up in games and apps: this has been going on for a few days and I cannot play any of my digital games. The tiles will literally not load up for me to select any of my games and apps, any suggestions?!?...
  9. Network stats don't match actual download of games and apps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network stats don't match actual download of games and apps?!: Trying to figure this out but my Xbox One detailed network statistics show that I have 110mbps download and 30mbps upload. 0% packet loss, 80ms for latency and an open NAT. Why is it that when I...
  10. My xbox one console don't load any games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one console don't load any games or apps.: Hi! my xbox one console don't load any games or apps since 23 december.customer service in Russia couldn't solve the problem. i can t find any information about this problem on the internet and...