My games and apps

Discus and support My games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So Call of Duty Modern Warfare was pre ordered onto my Xbox One and I was waiting for it to release so I could play it and today the game came out. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TRG PolarYT, Oct 26, 2019.

1. TRG PolarYT
    TRG PolarYT Guest

My games and apps

So Call of Duty Modern Warfare was pre ordered onto my Xbox One and I was waiting for it to release so I could play it and today the game came out. I went to go play the game it said “To play this, you’ll need to buy it either your purchase was refunded
    or your product was canceled. If you didn’t cancel it, make sure your payment info is current in Settings > All settings > Account > Payment and billing. (0x803f8007)” I didn’t cancel the order but I don’t have the option to buy it either it just says play
    I don’t know what to do.

:)

TRG PolarYT, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

My games and apps

Hi there,

I just want to clarify something. You didn't upgrade to GamePass Ultimate for the special offer did you? Because doing so converts your remaining XBLG and or GP into Ultimate at the same amount of time. And once that's done if you cancel Ultimate you won't
    have any Ultimate / Gold or GP left.
  3. denis97g Win User

My games and apps

4. XBF Brad A Win User

My games and apps

Hello TRG,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with the new Call of duty game. The game isn't released yet, it releases later on tonight around 8pm central time US time zone. Midnight in London. This is why you are getting the error.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

My games and apps

Hello Crimsondevil,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you verify your subscriptions on this website : Services and Subscriptions

Let us know if you see your subscriptions there. It is possible that you may have converted to Gamepass ultimate for a month accidentally, as that offer has been going on for a while now.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My games and apps

Thema:

My games and apps

1. My games and apps - Similar Threads - games apps

2. Xbox App Game Status

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Game Status: My friends want to know if i'm playing a certain game on windows 10 from their xbox's, but when i launch the game the xbox console companion doesn't recognise that i'm playing it. even though it's...
  3. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  4. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  5. Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help with the Xbox Game Streaming app!: I've signed up and have just now received the email, but when i go into the play store to find the app its not there? And whenever i go through google chrome into the playstore it says not...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview isn't allowing me to add my console through the app. Note 8, OG Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/single_mind [link] [comments]
  8. There's a new game streaming app update

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new game streaming app update: What the title says. Doesn't say anything about what's been updated or fixed. Probably stability improvements. Update from the play store. submitted by /u/shartofwar82 [link] [comments]
  9. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  10. Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC: I'm considering selling my xbox one because I primarily play on pc now ever since Microsoft started releasing their exclusives on pc. I'm just wondering if I can still use these apps to talk to my...