My games are disappearing from my xbox one

Discus and support My games are disappearing from my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A weeks ago, like the day after we had issues connecting with life, my xbox games that I bought and owned disappeared from my Xbox one. I still owned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bree666, Apr 1, 2020.

1. bree666
    bree666 Guest

A weeks ago, like the day after we had issues connecting with life, my xbox games that I bought and owned disappeared from my Xbox one. I still owned them but there were no longer on my Xbox, so I had to redownload everything.

Today it happened again. I had watched some youtube on my Xbox, didn't do anything else at all. no one else has access to my Xbox. I went to open my game up and saw they were all gone again, and different ones were gone this time too. dozens of games just
    disappeared again. I can't keep using ALL of my data to keep redownloading all of these games that I play all the time. What gives?? why is this happening and how do I stop this? They are all still in "games you own" and they all still show as owned, only
    a few of them are discs I have most of them I had bought through the store but its a mix and both are being affected.

:)

bree666, Apr 1, 2020
  2. bree666 Win User

Hi they are all installed games. My storage size reflects that they are no longer on the hard drive as well both times. The first time it happened I performed a hard reset, when that didn't do anything I did a factory reset and set everything back up,
    but it still happened again this second time. I tried removing and adding my account but it's still showing my games are not on my hard drive and it's reflected on the storage size as well. I haven't lost access to them, they are still on my account and ready
    to download I just don't want them disappearing from my hard drive on my Xbox in the first place.
  3. bree666 Win User

I've been trying to contact support for days. I keep getting a general run around when I am able to connect with some one. They suggest a hard reset, which I try, but still the storage size stays the same (which indicates the games are no longer on my
    hard drive) and the games are still missing on my Xbox. They suggested a factory reset which I performed the last time they had all disappeared and after I downloaded everything again, it still happened this second time so it didn't really help the issue from
    occurring again. I'm just not sure what to do and it's frustrating.
  4. Gaeihc Win User

The hard reset doesn't solve the issue. My kids downloaded 3 game extensions, 2 for The Sims 4 and 1 for Forza Horizon 4 and at first only the Sims extensions worked normally but it took a day for the Forza one to start working. But within 2 days all 3
    game extensions became unavailable though they do show as having downloaded. Meanwhile, of course, the credit card has been debited for all 3 games.
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Have you tried the hard reset?
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Tente tirar a sua conta do xbox e reinicie o console e depois coloque ela novamente.
Thema:

1. My games are disappearing from my xbox one - Similar Threads - games are disappearing

2. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  3. Game disappeared off console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared off console: My son had the game sea of thieves include in the pack when we bought the Xbox one S, he played it a few times. He's gone to play over the last few months but its not on the console anymore?...
  4. Game deal that has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game deal that has disappeared: Earlier this morning a deal for gta 5 came up on gold for a much reduced price. Later in the day I went onto xbox to purchase this deal but it has disapeared. I wanted to know if there was a way...
  5. The games that i bought disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games that i bought disappeared: One day i turned on my xbox one console to play the new games that i have bought on black friday promotion , the most part of the games that i bought that disappeared were virtual and was stored...
  6. My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?: My account data in the game has been rolled back to 8 month ago. The progress of the game and all the money and cars collected so far have disappeared. Request data to be recovered. What do i do?...
  7. 포르자 호라이즌4 게임 없어짐 현상(Forza Horizon4 Game Disappearance)

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 게임 없어짐 현상(Forza Horizon4 Game Disappearance): 작년에 포르자 호라이즌4 세일 때 얼티밋 에디션을 샀었습니다. 재밌게하다가 어판가서 삭 했다가 2020년인 지금해에 하 다시 설치하 로그인을 하 내게임라이브러리 가니깐 게임이 사라 있었습니다. 엑박 가도 게임이없었습니다. 도 과 만 남아있 . 그대로 게임은 사라졌습니다. 이거 해결해 주세요.; 돈주 산게임을 그대로 없어지는게 말이된다...
  8. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  9. Premium game renewal has disappeared from game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium game renewal has disappeared from game: I updated the Ultimate Word game to premium on 4/24/20. The game does not open as a premium now. I have removed it and re-installed with no success. WHAT NOW??? Looks like you already own this...
  10. Purchased games disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games disappeared.: I recently did a hard reset with my xbox as it was running slowly. When I resigned in and went to download my games, a few of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft store have disappeared....