My games are randomly disappearing

Discus and support My games are randomly disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my games have recently vanished, but its only the ones ive paid cash for. I have been installing free games throughout the past 4 weeks. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuentinHumble, Nov 9, 2019.

1. My games are randomly disappearing

Some of my games have recently vanished, but its only the ones ive paid cash for. I have been installing free games throughout the past 4 weeks. But when a games goes missing you know darn right a gamer gonna notice.

cmon xbox [profanity removed by mod] ima have to move to playstaion after this situation i swear, if anyone knows how i can get my games back that would be very helpful. Peas and thank you

:)

QuentinHumble, Nov 9, 2019
  2. QuentinHumble Win User

I do not remember my password to my [Mod Removed - PII]
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there QuentinHumble,

As XBF Felix has mentioned, If the game was purchased in your account you should see the history through your accounts transaction history, click on the link below to look for the titles that you are missing.

You should be able to find all transactions that have been made in your account there. If you still feel this is wrong I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that a support agent can take a look into your accounts entitlements.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey QuentinHumble!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support....

If you click on the link below you'll be able to see all the games that you've purchased on your Microsoft account and own the licenses to:

View your Microsoft Store order history

If you would like a Customer Support agent to go through your account and confirm for you which game licenses that you indeed own.. I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps
    below. The agent would be able to look into your account and go through the list of games that you own the licenses to.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I would also suggest removing your account from the console and redownloading you account back onto the console.

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it all turns out for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Have you tried searching the Store for them, to see if the button says “install” or “purchase”? If it says purchase, then I would contact Microsoft Support.
Thema:

1. My games are randomly disappearing - Similar Threads - games are randomly

2. LETS HAVE TEA! (Discussion of random topics) WAYS TO ENCOURAGE CLEAN GAMING CHAT!

in XBoX on Consoles
    LETS HAVE TEA! (Discussion of random topics) WAYS TO ENCOURAGE CLEAN GAMING CHAT!: •Examples Of Encouraging Ways To Promote Clean Gaming Chat•. •Consistent fiendly reminders •Tell a story how your "friend" reacted after reading a message from the xbox team regarding his...
  3. Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox: Hello everyone, When i capture a game on xbox one, the sound is not always recorded. The problem seems to occur more and more frequently. For example, i've just made two captures while playing...
  4. Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games launched from the Xbox (beta) app just close without errors randomly.: While playing different titles through the 'Xbox (beta)' application on my PC. The games will just close, without any errors just on their own. I looked at app and system logs in event viewer...
  5. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  6. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  7. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...
  8. (Windows 10 PC) Xbox game pass games randomly stop working

in XBoX on Windows
    (Windows 10 PC) Xbox game pass games randomly stop working: Hello on monday I got Game Pass on PC, looks like good value so I decided to give it a try but instantly after getting it I tried to install Void Bastards, it would give me 0x80070005 error right...
  9. Random Games Downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games Downloading: So i bought a new xbox one and gave my old Xbox one to my sister, and i set her up a completely new account, which means no credit cards, digital money anything like that on this Xbox. She also...
  10. Xbox One S randomly Shuts Off While Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S randomly Shuts Off While Gaming: Hey Guys i buy My Xbox One S 2 Days Ago and while i'm Gaming it's randomly shuts Off My Other Xbox One Fat did the same thing and i don't Know Where's The problem I'm Not Good on electronics...