My games are randomly disappearing

Discus and support My games are randomly disappearing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my games have recently vanished, but its only the ones ive paid cash for. I have been installing free games throughout the past 4 weeks. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuentinHumble, Nov 9, 2019.

1. My games are randomly disappearing

Some of my games have recently vanished, but its only the ones ive paid cash for. I have been installing free games throughout the past 4 weeks. But when a games goes missing you know darn right a gamer gonna notice.

cmon xbox [profanity removed by mod] ima have to move to playstaion after this situation i swear, if anyone knows how i can get my games back that would be very helpful. Peas and thank you

:)

QuentinHumble, Nov 9, 2019
  2. QuentinHumble Win User

I do not remember my password to my [Mod Removed - PII]
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there QuentinHumble,

As XBF Felix has mentioned, If the game was purchased in your account you should see the history through your accounts transaction history, click on the link below to look for the titles that you are missing.

You should be able to find all transactions that have been made in your account there. If you still feel this is wrong I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that a support agent can take a look into your accounts entitlements.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey QuentinHumble!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support....

If you click on the link below you'll be able to see all the games that you've purchased on your Microsoft account and own the licenses to:

View your Microsoft Store order history

If you would like a Customer Support agent to go through your account and confirm for you which game licenses that you indeed own.. I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps
    below. The agent would be able to look into your account and go through the list of games that you own the licenses to.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I would also suggest removing your account from the console and redownloading you account back onto the console.

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it all turns out for you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Have you tried searching the Store for them, to see if the button says “install” or “purchase”? If it says purchase, then I would contact Microsoft Support.
Thema:

1. My games are randomly disappearing - Similar Threads - games are randomly

2. Random content ratings on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Random content ratings on Xbox Game Pass PC: I tried installing Pathologic 2, and it started installing overnight. However, when I woke up, it had uninstalled, and when I tried reinstalling it, there was a message saying it was rated above...
  3. why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting a random achievement for a game i deleted 5 years ago?: I had just gotten a random achievement form halo 5 Guardians and I deleted that game 5 years ago. The only people I share my profile with is my dad and thats it, we only have 1 xbox ....
  4. Xbox One S randomly turns off while downloading game updates

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S randomly turns off while downloading game updates: I'm an insider since i bought the console (Dec 2019) and about a month ago the console turned off by itself like 4 times in a row, at that time I didn't have it much attention, but recently, about...
  5. Randomly losing connection to game servers almost like I have no internet but I don't get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly losing connection to game servers almost like I have no internet but I don't get...: Lately my Xbox has been randomly losing connection to game servers almost like I have no internet but I don't get kicked from party's. I've tried every solution it tech support has tired telling...
  6. Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?

in XboX Insiders
    Guide/Party w/ Voice Overlay on crashes randomly while playing games. Am I alone?: I have yet to report this because I want to report it as soon as it happens. I wanted to reach out here first to see if anyone else had similar experiences (I am using the original Xbox One) In...
  7. Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played: So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then when i signed up for true achivements an...
  8. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  9. Game Randomly switched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Randomly switched: So I was playing some Forza Horizon and randomly when playing the game switched to the disk drive game I was pretty mad so I turned off my console later on my Xbox turned on by itself and it made...
  10. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9