My Games Aren't on my Account

Discus and support My Games Aren't on my Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys i have more Than 100 Games on my Xbox One FAT Account and i connected to my account on my New Xbox One Slim and i found only 3 games How Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amrane XV, May 16, 2019.

1. Amrane XV
    Amrane XV Guest

Hi Guys i have more Than 100 Games on my Xbox One FAT Account and i connected to my account on my New Xbox One Slim and i found only 3 games How Can I Get them All ? Thanks

:)

Amrane XV, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. My Games Aren't on my Account - Similar Threads - Games Aren't Account

2. Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?: Are there any driving games for the Xbox One that aren't racing games? 1019af22-ca02-47a4-b82e-4e73ae69fd52
  3. Some Games aren't showing up on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Games aren't showing up on Xbox One X: I recently purchased an Xbox One X and some of my digitally downloaded as well as physical games aren't showing up in "my games and apps". By this, I mean that I had 99 games on my xbox one, but...
  4. My Xbox app game captures aren't loading

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox app game captures aren't loading: On the Xbox app on my computer, I try to watch one of my captures, but it doesn't load. When i go to my friends captures on the app it says "unsupported video type or invalid file path." What do i...
  5. Friend and I aren't play games on shared account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I aren't play games on shared account: My friend and I recently shared/linked our XBL accounts so we could share/play games on each others accounts. However, it seems that in order for either of us to play games we downloaded from each...
  6. My downloaded games aren't counting

in XBoX Rewards
    My downloaded games aren't counting: my games aren't counting 5c7edff7-635b-47af-9536-5e1f28ecc58c
  7. Games aren't showing in achievement list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games aren't showing in achievement list: The achievements are unlocked. They are unlocking, showing up in activity feed, and going towards to my gamerscore, but they aren't showing in my Achievements tab. It's like I haven't even played...
  8. 360 games aren't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games aren't working: I can't buy any BC games in the store, nor on the browser. And all the games I've already purchased won't conenct online. What's going on? 3d768c98-07bc-4238-8bc1-3ef3815cb8a0
  9. Why aren't better games like splinter cell and cocmw2 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't better games like splinter cell and cocmw2 backwards compatible: most backward compatable games suck, when are all the splinter cell , cod games coming. I have an Xbox one and most of the games suck, the gamer pass sucks because Xbox has games most people...
  10. games aren't showing up and wont load any.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games aren't showing up and wont load any.: having trouble loading games. when i go to games and apps its not showing my games all im getting it the loading circle next to Games. Apps its not even letting me play my last game on tge...