My games aren’t starting

Discus and support My games aren’t starting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to start a game it closes out quickly and says something went wrong and comes up with a error code 0x97e107df. I’ve looked this code up and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DelHolbrook1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DelHolbrook1
    DelHolbrook1 Guest

My games aren’t starting

When I try to start a game it closes out quickly and says something went wrong and comes up with a error code 0x97e107df. I’ve looked this code up and it said there is no such code

:)

DelHolbrook1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

My games aren’t starting

3. Leenalovesfood Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD (games not working)

***** ANOTHER THING TO MENTION*****

My Netflix works fine and that uses Xbox Gold soooo??? why aren’t the games working 🙄
  4. Geth Win User

My pubg stats aren’t appearing in my game hub

The updates may be frozen at the moment because of the recent game update.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Games

Are the games that aren’t working digital games? If so, there’s currently an issue not being able to play some purchased games. It happened to me too, but they’ve since started working.

They may start working properly when the issue is resolved. To keep an eye on the service alert, please check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-live-status
  6. Wyniss. Win User

Xbox One S questions

Thanks,

Forsa Motorsports sounds like my game.

Yes, not sure about Minecraft. Would really like to play it but they aren’t making it easy.
Thema:

My games aren’t starting

1. My games aren’t starting - Similar Threads - games aren’t starting

2. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  3. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  4. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  5. Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards quest achievements aren’t counting Xbox 360 games properly.: It seems that whenever I acquire an achievement from the backwards compatible games they rarely count, causing me to just waste my time achievement hunting for rewards points. Now it happens so...
  6. Can I transfer games that aren’t on my acc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer games that aren’t on my acc?: So I bought an xbox one from someone on the Facebook marketplace and there was games already installed on the external hard drive. His account wasn’t on it but I was able to play the games and...
  7. My pubg stats aren’t appearing in my game hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pubg stats aren’t appearing in my game hub: I got a solo win on pubg a couple hours after the new pubg update and it shows up on my stats on my game, but not in my game hub. It has been 36 hours since I have got it, and it hasn’t appeared....
  8. Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming help can someone help me plz: Me and my mate account shared but the games aren’t coming up plz help me . 47e0b154-8db0-4279-9662-3e08a11bfad5
  9. Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back compatibility games I have played aren’t free or ready to install...: Hopefully I’m not wrong in asking for support rather than going for a discussion rant of how it’s ridiculous that I bought splinter cell conviction on 360 and it expects me to buy it again. I even...
  10. Why aren’t my downloaded games working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my downloaded games working?: So last night around 3am or so I was looking through Xbox store and downloaded redsident evil/ resident evil 0 and fable. I was playing fable fine last night up until 5 or 6; fell asleep then when...