My games have disappeared and now I have to buy them again

Discus and support My games have disappeared and now I have to buy them again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i jumped on my windows 7 phone to play some games and I have noticed that around 35 games have just vanished I went through my achievement list and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TarmakTerror, May 7, 2015.

1. TarmakTerror
    TarmakTerror Guest

i jumped on my windows 7 phone to play some games and I have noticed that around 35 games have just vanished I went through my achievement list and couldn't believe the amount that I have spent on these games and when I try to download again it tells me
    I have to buy again or the game is not there.....here is my list of missing games Butterfly, our manic game, pac man, uno, ilo milo, more brain exercise, Revolution, solitaire, logic games, twin blades, zombies, women's murder club, reeve ants, rocket riot,
    tiki towers, hexic Rush, harvest, bubble town 2, parachute panic, who wants to be a millionaire, deer hunter, Star Wars battle hoth, brick breaker, collapse, Star Wars cantina, fast and furious, harbour master, glow artisan, de blob, max and magic marker,
    I blast moki, bejewelled, full house poker, zombie attack 2, bug village............. Is there any way of getting these games back or should I just phone and get a refund

:)

TarmakTerror, May 7, 2015
  2. Destroyah7
    Destroyah7 Guest
    Games with gold disappeared from my collection

hi everyone, I was wondering why the games I got from having gold disappeared, I liked playing those games but they disappeared from my collection. I can't play them again as it says I have to buy the game to play them. Any suggestions or explanations as
    to why this happened?

Destroyah7, May 7, 2015
  3. Big D Lish
    Big D Lish Guest
    I have to buy my dlc again?

So i used to play black ops 2 a while back and played the mob of the dead. I just recently got back into xbox again and i go to play mob of the dead and it says i have to purchase it again. It does not show in my download history but it shows in my hard
    drive. It has all of my other map packs just not uprising?

Big D Lish, May 7, 2015
  4. My games have disappeared and now I have to buy them again

I've had this issue in the past, the only way I resolved the issue was to get in touch with Microsoft support where I was given a refund for the purchases.

You can get to the chat page at this address
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

MathewSpearey, May 7, 2015
  5. MathewSpearey Win User

I've had this issue in the past, the only way I resolved the issue was to get in touch with Microsoft support where I was given a refund for the purchases.

You can get to the chat page at this address
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  6. Scowy Win User

Broken Game

My tiles didn't disappear when swapping but after placing them.

I have uninstalled and installed it again and they have come back, I did wonder if it would work.

Thanks, I can continue the game now.
  7. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox one games going missing.

Did they disappear from your library? And in the store appears to purchase again? Too bad this happens friend, I hope you can solve with the help that the ambassadors have already given you, I spend something the same with Ubisfot, disappeared all my operators
    of the season I bought with game money, said that for me to have them again only Buying all season one, I lost all the legendary headgears I had.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Did you buy the seasons pass before?

If you did you need to redowmload it

If you bought all the packs individually that wouldve costed you 5 bucks more then in the seasons pass
  9. ngocphi Win User

If you putchase the seasons. Pass you need to download that and then goto the blackops store as instructed by the seasons pass
Thema:

1. My games have disappeared and now I have to buy them again - Similar Threads - games disappeared buy

2. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  3. Game disappeared off console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared off console: My son had the game sea of thieves include in the pack when we bought the Xbox one S, he played it a few times. He's gone to play over the last few months but its not on the console anymore?...
  4. Game deal that has disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game deal that has disappeared: Earlier this morning a deal for gta 5 came up on gold for a much reduced price. Later in the day I went onto xbox to purchase this deal but it has disapeared. I wanted to know if there was a way...
  5. The games that i bought disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    The games that i bought disappeared: One day i turned on my xbox one console to play the new games that i have bought on black friday promotion , the most part of the games that i bought that disappeared were virtual and was stored...
  6. My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My game data have disappeared after game update. Forza horizon 4. what do i do?: My account data in the game has been rolled back to 8 month ago. The progress of the game and all the money and cars collected so far have disappeared. Request data to be recovered. What do i do?...
  7. 포르자 호라이즌4 게임 없어짐 현상(Forza Horizon4 Game Disappearance)

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 게임 없어짐 현상(Forza Horizon4 Game Disappearance): 작년에 포르자 호라이즌4 세일 때 얼티밋 에디션을 샀었습니다. 재밌게하다가 어판가서 삭 했다가 2020년인 지금해에 하 다시 설치하 로그인을 하 내게임라이브러리 가니깐 게임이 사라 있었습니다. 엑박 가도 게임이없었습니다. 도 과 만 남아있 . 그대로 게임은 사라졌습니다. 이거 해결해 주세요.; 돈주 산게임을 그대로 없어지는게 말이된다...
  8. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  9. Premium game renewal has disappeared from game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium game renewal has disappeared from game: I updated the Ultimate Word game to premium on 4/24/20. The game does not open as a premium now. I have removed it and re-installed with no success. WHAT NOW??? Looks like you already own this...
  10. Used Code that I bought in store, then game disappeared and had to re-buy online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used Code that I bought in store, then game disappeared and had to re-buy online.: I bought a game, Master Chief Collection, from a store and used the code to download the game to my account. I played it for about a month and then I had to update my console. The game disappeared...