My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...

Discus and support My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A, Feb 8, 2020.

1. My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...

/u/Gabriel_Dot_A, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Hockey_Metalhead Win User

How many of you are sticking with the xbox 360 till the severs shut down?

I'm still with my 360 as well. Enough good/fun Free games with Gold to play and the deals are awesome. Cheap great & fun games to still buy and play. Not lookin into the xbox one until 2017. "Better" graphics, a more customizable dashboard and a bunch of
    features I wouldn't even use on my 360 if they were available, aren't enough for me to get a new system yet. The games aren't interesting me yet either.

While more of my friends have gotten a new console, they seem to spend more time on their 360 than their One/PS4.

However, if the xbox team found a way to import and emulate everything from our 360 libraries, I'd make the switch sooner than later. But for now, love my 360 :)
  3. BlastingCitterS Win User

Why are Games missing after I have purchased on Games with Gold for free?

Hello!

Yeah, I can confirm that the system is somewhat flawed. I'm having the same issue, where WRC 6 magically disappeared from my GWG list and from my Owned games, despite my Gold subscription being still active. I tried contacting support, but they shrugged
    it off, maybe even thinking I was lying, and they told me that "if I want to play the game again, I have to buy it." I don't get it either. Hopefully we can raise awareness of this problem and get somebody to investigate.
  4. Aurora Cannon Win User

All my save games are gone

Hi guys, can you help me out? I checked my 360 storage for the game saves and I've noticed that it disappeared for some reason. Only most of my games that have the saves disappeared. Halo saves is still here and few other games still have the saves. I tried
    to back it up in Cloud and I hope the saves can be in the Cloud. What is the cause for the game saves disappear. I noticed the game saves for my other profiles existed.
  5. lewissage Win User

Missing purchased games

This didn't help as this tells me where to find my games which aren't there, I know I own this game as I've played it and have it on certain systems but I am not able to download it from my library
  6. SpartanState Win User

XBL Gold Price Not Showing

Nothing yet... still playing the waiting game while trying everything I can think of to 'reboot' the system.

My account here is showing an XBL subscription but my account on my system is no longer showing an XBL subscription
Thema:

My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't...

1. My games have disappeared from my System, yet I can still play the games that aren't... - Similar Threads - games disappeared System

2. Game Totally Disappeared From My Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Totally Disappeared From My Library: Today, I tried playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, but, upon opening it, I received an unusual error message. The message claimed that I did not own the game; however, I bought the Game of...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Games Disappeared: Today when I signed in to play the daily challenges, all the games I had played in the month of July had disappeared and it treated today as if that was the first time I had played. Can I get...
  4. Owned game disappeared from purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game disappeared from purchase history: Yesterday I decided to reset my xbox but chose the option to keep my games and apps installed. But some games I have purchased before are no longer playable and I'm told that I need to purchase...
  5. Game Disappeared off my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disappeared off my Xbox One: Back in 2016, Rise of the tomb raider was available within the Xbox Gold membership games that were available. This was one of my first Xbox purchases, so I bought a 12 month (1 year) membership....
  6. Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Deleting the game The two point hospital this does not disappear from the list of installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème achat de jeux Xbox disparu de mon compte[Problem purchasing Xbox games disappeared...: Bonjour, Le 17 novembre 2017 j'ai acheté en dématérialisé sur le Microsoft Store le jeu Gears of War 3, numéro de commande [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Depuis maintenant environ 15...
  8. I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta and my ability to enable Game Streaming has disappeared (USA): I have been using console streaming for the past 6+ months, I went to use it today after a few weeks of not using it and it told me I had to setup a new xbox connection. In attempting to do so it...
  9. If your game install/update disappeared after taking the latest system update and you are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your game install/update disappeared after taking the latest system update and you are ...: If your game install/update disappeared after taking the latest system update and you are receiving error code 0x80270300 when trying to launch a game, we've got you covered! To get this issue...
  10. Games disappearing from external hard drives. Happens on three different systems with five ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games disappearing from external hard drives. Happens on three different systems with five ...: Hello all, I have had a problem with games copied to external hard drives not showing up. The space is taken up on the drive, but the games do not show up when selecting that drive in the...