My Games In Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support My Games In Xbox Console Companion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games". submitted by /u/ChaseG31002... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaseG31002, Sep 10, 2019.

1. My Games In Xbox Console Companion

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games".

submitted by /u/ChaseG31002
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaseG31002, Sep 10, 2019
  2. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  3. budrothedog Win User

XBOX Console Companion Party Invites

Brad,

I do get notifications for Game Bar. My question is related to console companion. Will I receive game invites for console companion if I have game bar disabled?
  4. SpiderLuke83 Win User

Cant stream xbox one guide to my pc anymore

I was doing the same thing. I used my Xbox as a game capture device so that I could stream that to the console companion and have OBS capture the console companion for Mixer. I didn't have money for a capture device, so I was pretty disappointed to find
    I couldn't capture my games through my Xbox anymore.
  5. HermenegilleDespres Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

My xbox console companion is updated. The last update was this week from Microsoft store. I uninstall the xbox console companion using the procedure mentioned above. It did not work.
  6. JustBones Win User

Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

DOfDevil

Had this same problem and I posted my reply to everyone and click this link. I had problem with the Xbox Console Companion and this same game wouldn't start. There is a Xbox Console Companion-beta in the Microsoft Store. Also I checked and my computer and
    the game are compatable.

This is my thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion-doesnt-work-use-xbox/af6c8dc2-2f93-4b87-8f67-17b658f80f1a

Hope this helps,

John
Thema:

My Games In Xbox Console Companion

1. My Games In Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Games Console Companion

2. Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC: I'm considering selling my xbox one because I primarily play on pc now ever since Microsoft started releasing their exclusives on pc. I'm just wondering if I can still use these apps to talk to my...
  3. Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any games on Xbox Console Companion for PC: I was downloading ARK for via console companion for about 8 days (my internet is horrible). I was almost done with the download when it shut down, without an error message. When I relaunched the...
  4. Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app: So this requires a little context, basically I've been experimenting on ways to record higher quality gameplay with some friends without using an external device (besides my PC). Originally my...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Not Allowing Me to Upload Game Clips: I am not able to upload game clips onto Xbox Live from the console companion app as it says "You can't share game clips" Then it says either the service isn't working, there may be something wrong...
  6. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...
  7. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received: Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the...
  8. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  9. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...