My Games In Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support My Games In Xbox Console Companion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games". submitted by /u/ChaseG31002... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaseG31002, Sep 10, 2019.

1. My Games In Xbox Console Companion

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but I cannot remove games that are currently on my computer in "My Games".

submitted by /u/ChaseG31002
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaseG31002, Sep 10, 2019
  2. budrothedog Win User

XBOX Console Companion Party Invites

Brad,

I do get notifications for Game Bar. My question is related to console companion. Will I receive game invites for console companion if I have game bar disabled?
  3. IceMelonGirl Win User

Ilomilo+ login not possible

Hello ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi Brad,

I firstly opened the game from the Xbox console-companion. I tried to install the Xbox companion App but sadly my Laptop is not compatible with the Xbox(Beta)-Installer.

Thanks,

4. ChaseG31002 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

I do not want to delete chrome from my computer I want to remove it from my games in Xbox Console Companion.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

Try using the Xbox app, not the Xbox Console Companion. There's a new Xbox app that is for the PC Game Pass.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
Thema:

My Games In Xbox Console Companion

1. My Games In Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Games Console Companion

2. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  3. Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received: Pretty much title, I'm no longer receiving notifications about party and game invites from the console companion app on Windows 10. I've already tried the wsrestart.exe method in cmd prompt, the...
  4. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  5. xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion how to link a screenshot to a certain game?: Hi Hi I've just got into posting screenshots on my xbox console companion activity feed, I prefer to take screenshots through steam then put them in my Captures folder and upload them to my xbox...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  7. Xbox Games Not Appearing in Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Not Appearing in Console Companion: Whenever I go into the Console Companion and go into the Xbox One store, instead of seeing games I just see the message 'No game found. We are unable to find any Xbox One games. Please try a...
  8. Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove games from My Games on the Xbox Console Companion: I have brought some games on the Microsoft Store and it is hard to find them with all the shortcuts for Steam games I have so I tried clicking the (Remove from my games) button on the Steam game...
  9. Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign up for x box game console companion error 500: Unable to sign in for x xbox game console companion for the first time on my PC - Gives error 500. Can anyone help? 1073145f-5ebf-438c-8ea7-3dab2f399389
  10. After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...

in XBoX on Windows
    After saving a game capture using the console companion app, the Game category is "Unknown"...: I have tried this on both the console companion app and the beta app. I would like to save some captures to upload to forums and reddit, or trim and rename them. I have to download them to my PC...