My games keep crashing

Discus and support My games keep crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to play overwatch and try to get to the main it will instantly crash. Modern warfare 2019 and other games sometimes it will crash at random... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IMC chief, Jan 13, 2020.

1. IMC chief
    IMC chief Guest

My games keep crashing

When i try to play overwatch and try to get to the main it will instantly crash. Modern warfare 2019 and other games sometimes it will crash at random times and those games are digital and i bought them myself. This was a problem for a week now

:)

IMC chief, Jan 13, 2020
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

My game keeps crashing

Hey Nightwing,

Thank you for reaching out! I would suggest letting the installation finish. If the game continues to crash afterwards, please refer over to our

Game Freeze/Crash solution.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

My game keeps crashing

Please try this:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games

Are you sure your internet connection is ok and rockstar servers are functioning?
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

My game keeps crashing

Don't know about GTA v, but red dead 2 runs the same way.. its rockstars servers.
  5. J4CK93 Win User

My game keeps crashing

What generation of Xbox are you playing on? There are no known faults with GTA V currently. I would raise a ticket with Rockstar and see if they have a fix.
  6. IlJ35T3RlI Win User

My game keeps crashing

Make you dont have too many program i myself play GTA V And the game freezes and lags its not an xbox issue it the game maker rockstar
Thema:

My games keep crashing

1. My games keep crashing - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. My game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing: The game is GTA V that I installed from game pass, but everytime I try to play it keeps crashing.I tried restarting my xbox, uninstaling , instaling it again and I just keep having the same issue....
  3. Game Pass Games on PC keep crashing after less than a minute

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Games on PC keep crashing after less than a minute: Just installed the Xbox (beta) app and then installed 3 games. Earlier today, none of them would start at all. Now, they all start, but after about 20-30 seconds, they all crash to the app with no...
  4. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  5. 2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 keeps crashing after last playoffs game: After i played my last playoff game my 2k20 will not let me load under that my player again it starts to load then it crashes how can i fix this? 9f266c30-c041-4b20-8246-35970aaf4db7
  6. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: Hello again everyone, It appears the last post I submitted looked like it got messed up somehow so Ill ask the question again in hopes it doesn't happen twice. I have purchased the Xbox GamePass...
  7. All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...

in XBoX on Windows
    All games keep crashing mostly during startup, if I make it past that it will crash during...: <p>Good morning yall,</p><p></p><p>I was wondering if anyone knows any workarounds for all games crashing to desktop (without an error message) either during startup or in less than 30 mins. A...
  8. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  9. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  10. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...