My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Discus and support My games vanished from memory, not everything came back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019.

1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they re-appeared but not all. I went looking for wwe 2k17 with the new edition coming soon. The other games in the
    franchise were on storage but not 2k17. Checked the history and saw the purchase the purchase. Fought my way into the store to reinstall it. Had trouble even bringing 2k17 up in the store. When it installed all the bonus content was gone and no longer available.
    Also my saved game material was wiped and no longer available. I certainly didn't wipe the memory and remove the game. What I have now is anything but 'delux' and without the additional dlc I paid for. Who knows what else went missing...pinball fx tables,
    for sure...about 30 of them. The refund people are saying too bad so sad, it's 14 or more days since you made the purchase.

:)

PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PinkSatinBomber,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with not being able to find purchased content on your Xbox console and Account. If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchases.

If the problem persists, contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. PinkSatinBomber Win User

Yes the problem persists. My game is gone. So is the save data. And your link bounces me back here to you or offers the option to chat with some random gamer. Not sure it's going to get me my stuff...
  4. darkist1 Win User

Tenure / Years Are Gone

Mine vanished on the one dashboard update. But came back on the next one, but noting im on the insider program.
  5. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Reputation check

At least the term "Entitlement" suddenly seems to have vanished with the beards that it came from.
  6. snowwolf- Win User

My Xbox is lagging/slow as hell on startup?

oddly enough after messing with it for 20mins and giveing up i came back to a random try and whatever was lagging it out vanished and i was able to watch netflix and everything else... im not sure if i have the beta or not.. i dont recall an update recently
    in the last few weeks...
Thema:

1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back - Similar Threads - games vanished memory

2. All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!!

in XBoX on Windows
    All my installed games completely vanished with the latest update!!: The Xbox (Beta) app, now seemingly renamed just "Xbox" app after the latest update...has completely broken everything. It shows that I have no games installed even though I have plenty. And when I...
  3. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  4. Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox games with gold game - Assassin's Creed Syndicate has vanished from my son's account: My son has a active Xbox Games with Gold pass but is unable to find the Assassin's Creed Syndicate game he was able to purchase for free over a year ago. Where could it have gone? And is it still...
  5. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  6. Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped Download Queue vanishes; says Game is installed even though it is not: I'm in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring and recently encountered an issue where downloads vanish from my queue in My games & apps. It happens when I play a game or restart my console. It says the game or...
  7. Games vanished from Xbox list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games vanished from Xbox list: Hey all, I deleted a few games ( 6 ) from my Xbox, while doing this I also noticed that my quantity of games I owned was also going down, so I checked in the " Ready to Install " tab, but those...
  8. Games and aps vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and aps vanished: All of the games and aps that were on the x-box have vanished. Does anyone know what is going on? d9ce5b12-76f4-4a21-9ddd-5b92c0d57b6b
  9. My Xbox Game just vanished

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game just vanished: Hello My Name Is Marcos Im brazilian And im having a problem today i logged in in my Xbox win 10 Account For play some Minecraft And Wen i got to minecraft Logged in It said i dont have the...
  10. Game vanished from ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game vanished from ready to install: Hey guys, so I was trying to play fallout new Vegas last night and I kept getting this error message saying "check back in a while" I kept on getting the same message on all of my 360 games...