My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Discus and support My games vanished from memory, not everything came back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019.

1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back

Last year while downloading content from marketplace I hit a glitch & every game vanished from memory on the xbox one. After an hour or so they re-appeared but not all. I went looking for wwe 2k17 with the new edition coming soon. The other games in the
    franchise were on storage but not 2k17. Checked the history and saw the purchase the purchase. Fought my way into the store to reinstall it. Had trouble even bringing 2k17 up in the store. When it installed all the bonus content was gone and no longer available.
    Also my saved game material was wiped and no longer available. I certainly didn't wipe the memory and remove the game. What I have now is anything but 'delux' and without the additional dlc I paid for. Who knows what else went missing...pinball fx tables,
    for sure...about 30 of them. The refund people are saying too bad so sad, it's 14 or more days since you made the purchase.

:)

PinkSatinBomber, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there PinkSatinBomber,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with not being able to find purchased content on your Xbox console and Account. If you purchased a content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchases.

If the problem persists, contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. PinkSatinBomber Win User

Yes the problem persists. My game is gone. So is the save data. And your link bounces me back here to you or offers the option to chat with some random gamer. Not sure it's going to get me my stuff...
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Reputation check

At least the term "Entitlement" suddenly seems to have vanished with the beards that it came from.
  5. snowwolf- Win User

My Xbox is lagging/slow as hell on startup?

oddly enough after messing with it for 20mins and giveing up i came back to a random try and whatever was lagging it out vanished and i was able to watch netflix and everything else... im not sure if i have the beta or not.. i dont recall an update recently
    in the last few weeks...
  6. in the bubble Win User

ncaa football 12 won't work

I used the guide and ncaa works when I use the memory built into my xbox, it doesn't work for my hardrive. When I start the game I have an option to load the memory from my hardrive or the memory that came with my xbox so I have been using the memory from
    my xbox and it works fine(but it isn't a lot of memory space). All the other games work for my hardrive but this one
Thema:

1. My games vanished from memory, not everything came back - Similar Threads - games vanished memory

2. Games vanished from Xbox list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games vanished from Xbox list: Hey all, I deleted a few games ( 6 ) from my Xbox, while doing this I also noticed that my quantity of games I owned was also going down, so I checked in the " Ready to Install " tab, but those...
  3. Games and aps vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and aps vanished: All of the games and aps that were on the x-box have vanished. Does anyone know what is going on? d9ce5b12-76f4-4a21-9ddd-5b92c0d57b6b
  4. My Xbox Game just vanished

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game just vanished: Hello My Name Is Marcos Im brazilian And im having a problem today i logged in in my Xbox win 10 Account For play some Minecraft And Wen i got to minecraft Logged in It said i dont have the...
  5. Game vanished from ready to install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game vanished from ready to install: Hey guys, so I was trying to play fallout new Vegas last night and I kept getting this error message saying "check back in a while" I kept on getting the same message on all of my 360 games...
  6. Gears of War 4 codes for older GoW games vanished!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 codes for older GoW games vanished!: Hi. I'm a bit of a n00b and was playing Gears of War 4. When I exited to the main Xbox menu I noticed a notification saying I had 2 redeemable codes which it displayed as a set of serial numbers....
  7. Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.: Oddly never seen this before, or at least haven't noticed, that games are not in the achievement list in profile. Ones that were but have vanished no where to be found. In particular the watcher 3...
  8. GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: San Andreas, the game that vanished from my catalogue, and company loyalty: Hi all, So, I, like many others, purchased the digital download of GTA: SA when it became available on the xbox 360. This week, as you know, it became available on the xbox one this week, so I,...
  9. My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 3 game code vanished from messages: I don't get that much time to play my Xbox. To be honest, its actually been sitting rarely being used except the few times that we watch blurays. I had some issues getting my fallout 3 code when i...
  10. All of my game clips have vanished?

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my game clips have vanished?: Every single one of my game clips and screenshots have disappeared. I know that they eventually go away if you don't save them, but there were a few I literally took yesterday that are gone. I...