My games wont even star

Discus and support My games wont even star in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I open my games and they immediately close out, any way to fix this? 6e384f68-1519-44c9-be5d-fb4d7229df42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonKelly3, Sep 15, 2020.

1. JonKelly3
    JonKelly3 Guest

My games wont even star

I open my games and they immediately close out, any way to fix this?

:)

JonKelly3, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Rogstah Junior Win User

EA Is now officially making Star Wars Games.

wont invest my money on "star wars"
  3. A H3ArTBr3Ak3R Win User

Xbox bio

it looks like xbox did an update to the website.... cant even find the bio content to edit since it wont allow me to edit on the console due to many stars.. lol. this is hella lame.
  4. Maccafan82 Win User

Kinect Playfit launches today?

With my Star Wars issue, PlayFit isn't even registering the days. Nothing. I will try uninstalling the ap. Is there a specific game on Star Wars that I need to be playing?
  5. MiniHashbrown2 Win User

My game wont start or even open

It's the digital version of GTA V that isnt working for me. I click on it, starts up for 2 seconds and just takes me back to the home screen with no error messages or anything.
  6. SylvorOnix Win User

My game wont start or even open

Which game is it? I ask because certain games have known bugs and have issues especially games from EA. For a while The

Sims 4 had an issue like that. I own the disc for base game but all others are DLC and it would not start and went back to the home screen after the green diamond was spinning for about 5 minutes. I reported it to EA and found out it was a known issue and
    a patch was being created. Sometimes just pulling out the plug of the xbox and waiting a few minutes then plugging it back in works better than a restart from the on screen menu too.
Thema:

My games wont even star

1. My games wont even star - Similar Threads - games wont star

2. Game wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download: Trying to download call of duty infinite warfare but my xbox one is saying it's not compatible but it's an xbox one game I've restarted my xbox and done the troubleshooting but still nothing...
  3. Game wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont launch: so a friend of mine keeps trying to launch certain games and it keeps bringing up the error code 0x8027025a and usually you can just try to restart the game and then it usually works or you...
  4. Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves wont update but instead trys to install the whole game..: So when I try to play Sea of Thievez,the game says I need to update it so I click on "update" in the Xbox app but then the game wants to download completlty new so 50gb. My friends then told me...
  5. Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app wont let me sign in.: every time i press sign in a black window apperes then dissappears 3 times and i do not sign in. i have a theroy that its because i removed Xbox Accessory Managment Service Xbox Live Auth...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games: Im using Game Pass on my pc and half of the games on the launcher wont download and says my storage is full. I have 800 gigs free, i cant find any answers online. I tried download Microsoft Flight...
  7. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...: [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the...
  8. Gaming services wont install on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming services wont install on Windows 10 PC: Hi everyone :) i'm having a problem running game pass for PC! When I try to install Gaming Services on the Xbox app it just gets stuck on the screen below forever and wont install. [img]...
  9. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  10. Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta pc -Disgaea 4 conplete plus wont save: Recently got the new game that dropped and found out very soon my game wasnt being saves by auto save or manual save. Game will save within the first minute of playing but any further attempts...