My games won't load

Discus and support My games won't load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After beating kingdoms heart 3 today, things started to get weird with my Xbox. First off the game froze while it was saving. And now when I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hellycat, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hellycat
    Hellycat Guest

My games won't load

After beating kingdoms heart 3 today, things started to get weird with my Xbox. First off the game froze while it was saving. And now when I want to start any game, they don't go anywhere past the checking for save data. Please help

:)

Hellycat, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

My games won't load

1. My games won't load - Similar Threads - games won't load

2. Microsoft Store won't load games

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won't load games: The videos load, but it won't let me scroll. It takes a couple tries for some but others it won't work at all. submitted by /u/DickNose-TurdWaffle [link] [comments]
  3. Games won't load!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't load!: Hi. I changed my email address and password today, now my games and achievement info won't load. I keep getting a "We are unable to get your latest saved data" message when loading up games. Also...
  4. Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly: I haven't had much problem playing multiplayer games on my Xbox. Black Ops 4 crashed continuously so I stopped playing it but no problems on BF5. I started playing Apex Legends and while it...
  5. My roblox game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox game won't load: Split from this thread. that was a great suggestion, but did not work for me... any other ideas... got my kid her own xbox so she could play in her room, instead, still stuck with her playing it...
  6. Xbox won't load games or store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't load games or store: So when I put a disc in to play it says it is taking too long to start the game and takes me back to the home page. I tried to open the store and it says that this feature is unavailable. When I...
  7. My roblox game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox game won't load: When trying to load the game roblox on my xbox one it just keeps taking me back to the home page 18b58838-6099-4500-b003-dc385d80fb9d
  8. Pre loaded game won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pre loaded game won't play: Purchased console from son with games on console can't play The Divison 9d0ffc1e-8047-4ae3-8722-e2bc80e6fd57
  9. Downloaded game won't load and crashes back to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloaded game won't load and crashes back to home screen: I just spent 10 hours downloading the digital version of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and when I try to launch the game it will start for a couple seconds and then kick me back to the home screen. I...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges won't load: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges won't load. Anyone else having that issue. 59c93273-0937-4a74-9348-bd17fc251bba