My games won't load

Discus and support My games won't load in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After beating kingdoms heart 3 today, things started to get weird with my Xbox. First off the game froze while it was saving. And now when I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hellycat, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hellycat
    Hellycat Guest

My games won't load

After beating kingdoms heart 3 today, things started to get weird with my Xbox. First off the game froze while it was saving. And now when I want to start any game, they don't go anywhere past the checking for save data. Please help

:)

Hellycat, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

My games won't load

Hello Hellycat,

Sorry for the issue you are having with your console. First we recommend to
    power cycle
    the console and unplug it for 30 seconds. If this doesn't do the trick, then do a

soft factory reset

Make sure you know email/password to the accounts on the console before the reset.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AH Eaglez Win User

showing error code but says no error,games,acct. everything working fine,but xboxlive won't load my

finelly got update my game world at arms, but now Xbox won't load my game.....

SAME MY GAMES WONT LOAD ABSOLUTE PISSTAKE
  4. SirSquanchAlot Win User

Dark souls 3 won't update calibrations

My issue is after the cenimatic and character build, the game won't load, it shows the bonfire load icon and then it freezes
  5. Cheez65 Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Now I cleared my system cache and my saved game in skyrim won't load, I've had it loading for over an hour.
  6. Mister Revised Win User

My fortnight game won't load

Hey there, have you tried our
    Game freeze solution
    ? If not please give that a try and let us know if you are able to get into the game.
Thema:

My games won't load

1. My games won't load - Similar Threads - games won't load

2. My hitman game won't load missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hitman game won't load missions: My hitman game wont load missions it goes back to the menu screen dbc00ea9-3d9a-4165-9efe-96b390377fac
  3. Call Of Duty Game MW Won't Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Game MW Won't Load: The game just updated and now i cannot play. It starts to load up and when it is supposed to go to the screen where i press A and start choosing my playlists, weapons etc. it restarts the initial...
  4. Xbox games for gold won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games for gold won't load: Hi so I've downloaded this months games for gold and some of them won't load it just says I don't own the game I have tryed doing a power cycle on my xbox and I've also tryed unplugging it for...
  5. Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...
  6. Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 0 on Xbox game pass for PC won't load: I've got Yakuza 0 on the Xbox Game Pass for PC. The game loads up fine (past the SEGA logo, intro movie and pressing space to continue) but then its stuck on "Connecting... Please wait." I've...
  7. Xbox one games won't load and force close themselves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games won't load and force close themselves: Recently my Xbox one s has been having a few problems. From troubleshooting to games not loading, its a great pain and i don't know how to fix it. For the past while now, ive been having...
  8. Disc Games Won't Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Games Won't Load: So I've had this Xbox One since 2016. Some discs not wanting to load started back in late 2017 early 2018 and I've had this problem since. Around the time they did this, a weird mechanical noise...
  9. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  10. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....