My games wont work

Discus and support My games wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My games are downloaded up to date and ive done all the troubleshooting still nothing ccf93808-9d03-49dc-9071-509a3e0bcf4c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacharyZakrzewski, Jan 20, 2021.

1. My games wont work

My games are downloaded up to date and ive done all the troubleshooting still nothing

:)

ZacharyZakrzewski, Jan 20, 2021
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My Game Wont Work

I'm a little confused. Did you buy Minecraft with your banned account and now you want it transferred to your new account? Unfortunately that won't happen. As stated in the
    Code of Conduct: "UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT POINTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT ARE FORFEIT."
    If I have misunderstood your issue, please elaborate so we can better understand and further assist. Thank you,
  3. Big-Pete Win User

my game wont work

Hi,

are you able to download and play other games on your X360's hard drive ok?

Is the version of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory you're trying to download from the same region you live in or another region?
  4. HassanB Win User

my game wont work

Hello,

Where did you purchase the hard drive that's currently in your Xbox 360 console?

If you've purchased it from a website like Amazon Marketplace or eBay then it's likely you have a 3rd party hard drive. Only original Xbox 360 hard drives can play original Xbox games. There's more information
    in regards to this here.
  5. HatchetmanBub Win User

L4D2 disc does not work on Xbox one

Mines the same way l4d2 wont work fable 3 wont work on disc fallout 3 wont work on disc and none of my dvds new or classic wont work all 360 games that i have downloaded work perfectly but no disc works that i have tried
  6. Crocker MUFC Win User

Call Of Juraz Wont Download

still wont work tried on my brothers xbox but wouldent work hes having the same problem with a game it wont download past 19 %
Thema:

My games wont work

1. My games wont work - Similar Threads - games wont

2. wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me play ea game even though i have a game pass ultimate membership: so i cant play a ea play game even though i have a ultimate membership. it will let me download games and have been playing skate 3 for awhile now but a few days ago i tried to open it and it is...
  3. Xbox wont turn on games that need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on games that need internet: So i was casually playing skate 3 on my xbox one s then it crashed so i got off. When i wanted to play again the system was laggy and my downloads were at kb/s. I tried to play apex with my friend...
  4. Xbox wont let me play online games even though I have gold and a stable internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me play online games even though I have gold and a stable internet connection.: It started alright i was playing battlefield 4 just fine then it started to get all laggy so I left the game, force quit the game and went to dashboard. I tried to load up siege after that and it...
  5. Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the...: Game wont download, have tried every recommendation. Every other game works fine and the game in question works on other console I offline game and go over to a friends to update and download....
  6. Games wont load xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont load xbox series s: Everytime my son goes to start a game the console turns off and on again. Plus it wont load games. Unable to speak to anyone, just not good enough for a brand new console. Tried hard reset,...
  7. My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 wont download a game i purchased: Hi, i purchased minecraft xbox 360 edition today, and every time i try to download it, it goes up to 79% and stops and tells me it cant be downloaded. I would really appreciate if i got any help...
  8. game chat wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    game chat wont work: I have tried to turn my mic of and on and all my settings are put to everyone some games it works like in project winter and modern warfare it works fine but in games like overwatch and rec room I...
  9. I bought a game it wont download to my console or let me play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game it wont download to my console or let me play it: I bought a game it wont downl oad ab397dcc-aada-4da6-a247-3dc55b6ca7b6
  10. XBOX game wont transfer over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game wont transfer over: I bought windows 10 minecraft on my xbox and it wont tranfer over even thouugh bought it. and i dont feel like paying 26 dollars for a game on my pc that i all ready have....