My gameshared dlcs arnt working.

Discus and support My gameshared dlcs arnt working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i got some dlcs from my buddy and i got the dlcs and i installed them but when i got in game they werent there. help please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pie:D, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Pie:D
    Pie:D Guest

So i got some dlcs from my buddy and i got the dlcs and i installed them but when i got in game they werent there. help please

:)

Pie:D, Feb 22, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It used to be against the rules to gameshare with friends/buddies in different households and could get both of your accounts banned. Gamesharing and sharing people's Home Xbox is only meant for family, in the same house. Is this changed now? Is this allowed
    now? Because now when people ask about it, nobody points out that this against the rules and other people are happy to help people gamesharing with their friends. Did I miss something here, is this allowed now?
  3. Pie:D Win User

Was this a recent change because it worked before
  4. cko2003 Win User

On rainbow six you can't transfer dlc.
  5. Netechma Win User

perhaps I am misunderstanding but is there an error message? He may need to be signed in on another controller or in at the same time to be able to use those. I might be mistaken.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle after downloading the DLC for the game?

Press and hold the Xbox logo on the front of the console until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it on again.

Hard reset/power cycle will clear the cache of the console and will resync your console/account profile to the Xbox Server.

Some times it takes a few minutes before the content is available in game aswell.
Thema:

1. My gameshared dlcs arnt working. - Similar Threads - gameshared dlcs arnt

2. My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing: Me and my friend are both gamesharing everything was fine until today, xbox just randomly took me out of the party and i couldn't play my xbox live games or his game pass games this was weird...
  3. Xbox live Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gamesharing: My friend gameshared me a few games and i was able to easily download them. He also has xbox live so I decided that I would play online with him. When i tried to play, a popup occured telling me...
  4. Gameshare keeps switching without manually changing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare keeps switching without manually changing it: Me and my friend are gamesharing with each other but what keeps happening is My profile keeps making the Xbox I play on as my home xbox which means it stops gamesharing to him, but he is still...
  5. Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare: Hi, So me and my friend have been game sharing for several months now with no problems. He managed to install the gemstone weapon skins and the year 4 pass off of me and I installed the safari...
  6. Accounts not on my Home Xbox after Gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts not on my Home Xbox after Gamesharing: So I'm having issues with my Account on my Home Xbox. I was at my buddies, that I gameshare with, last night and logged into his Xbox to play on my account. I left, came home today and tried to...
  7. Xbox gamesharing not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamesharing not working: Me and my bestfriend had been game sharing with each other for about 1 year now. We also added each other as family members on xbox. Everything was going well, no problems, we were playing each...
  8. Gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing: So i got a new xbox today and i put my account on it and i was gamesharing with my friend. Now i went to look at my games and none of his games were there. How do i fix this issue?...
  9. Gameshare befenefits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gameshare befenefits: This feels specific if it helps my problem is th my gameshared xbox ultimate gamepass benefits wont work on my x account but have already set up game share setting before and reset once after...
  10. gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare: so i was on the other day i asked my friend if he wanted to game share with me to play rainbow six siege (best game btw love the new road to s.i update) he said yeah we started playing with each...