My gifted item

Discus and support My gifted item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my friend gifted me the minty legends pack for fortnite i never received my items a9ff3eeb-1495-47e2-b6db-8249d743b354 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fresh♦, Nov 26, 2021 at 3:52 AM.

1. Fresh♦
    Fresh♦ Guest

My gifted item

my friend gifted me the minty legends pack for fortnite i never received my items

:)

2. MateusFontana Win User

My gifted item

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Ask your friend to check their order history via the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If the items appear as purchased, check your console notifications, check the email of the account that received the gift as well, if there is nothing, ask your friend to request a refund via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

After he gets his money back, tell him to try to send you the gift one more time, maybe there was a glitch during the transaction.

Note: Refunds are typically issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date for games in which you have not accumulated a significant amount of game time.

For single-use items (such as consumables and in-game currency), your claim is likely to qualify only if the consumable has not been redeemed or used.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. XDGoddessAthena Win User

My account balance.

If you spend the gift cards on the item you intended to buy and make that account my home xbox you can do that as you can't move the funds or you can gift the item to your account instead meaning it will be purchased on your account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gifted item

Since you redeemed the code, it would not be possible for them to get a refund.
  5. MagicalMelon567 Win User

Gifted item

Even though Microsoft are able to take away and give licenses and are the ones who received the money is it not possible?
  6. Smwutches Win User

help

No. It's not possible to gift items.
Thema:

My gifted item

1. My gifted item - Similar Threads - gifted item

2. Can I Buy In-Game stuff/items With a Xbox gift card without adding a credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Buy In-Game stuff/items With a Xbox gift card without adding a credit card: So, I want to buy Fortnite crew subscription And I don't have an credit card my friend is going to give me a xbox gift card. So can I directly buy the subscription with the xbox gift card while...
  3. Gifting Store Bought Items

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gifting Store Bought Items: Hello! So im having an issue with my xbox redeeming something. Im trying to redeem a gift that was sent to me and its saying i already own the product, which i do not. I would like to redeem this...
  4. Gifted item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted item: I was gifted the “Warlords of New York” dlc for The Division 2 but I don’t have the game. I redeemed the code but want to return it as I’m not sure whether I’m going to buy the game. Would it be...
  5. Refund a gifted item that was already redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gifted item that was already redeemed.: My microsoft account was recently hacked by somebody in an xbox party with me. They went on my account and used my credit card to gift their account games. When I go to refund the games that they...
  6. Account hacked, items gifted. Unable to get a refund.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked, items gifted. Unable to get a refund.: Let my start by saying microsoft's level of customer service has nose dived. I've been trying to rectify this issue for almost two weeks. My (my son's) xbox account has hack attempts almost daily...
  7. Gifted a item and want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a item and want a refund: I was just wondering if i gifted someone something could i get a refund if they have not used it? d925c2a9-6de1-41e0-a0eb-a7585e8a6438
  8. I am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am currently processing a refund of an item I purchased on a debit gift card, will the...: I requested a refund for a game i misstakingly bought and used one of those debit gift cards you buy from a gas station to use it. if my refund request is accepted can I expect to get get my money...
  9. Gifting Games/items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting Games/items: I tried to buy V-Bucks for my son and it would not let me gift them to him. All answers to my previous question are saying I can. However, since that thread was locked (NOT HELPFUL IF I HAVE A...
  10. In-game currency gift item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game currency gift item: So I sent my friend some gold bars for Red Dead Redemption 2 and he is not getting it in the game. 493db29d-cc29-468c-8e6e-e6115801567d