My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ...

Discus and support My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If someone can help I don't know who to ask...I'm in the preview program I read the message and it contained 2 codes I was in the middle of a game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TEXX isBEAST420, Dec 19, 2014.

1. My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ...

If someone can help I don't know who to ask...I'm in the preview program I read the message and it contained 2 codes I was in the middle of a game and snapped messages when I unsnapped to finish game the conversation wasn't even in my inbox.

:)

TEXX isBEAST420, Dec 19, 2014
  2. ChrisFeltgen
    ChrisFeltgen Guest
    Halo MCC - Please resend ODST code

I recently re-download Halo MCC and went to finally redeem my ODST code, but didn't realize that the message would automatically delete itself after 30 days.

Can someone please resend the code to me? Thank you.

ChrisFeltgen, Dec 19, 2014
  3. NEED CODE FOR ALAN WAKE - PURCHASED QUANTUM BREAK IN APRIL NEVER REDEEMED CODE

Hello I purchased Quantum Break in April digitally and received a code for Alan Wake (both 360 Alan Wake's I believe) in my messages.

I didn't redeem them and only now want to, but my messages have all been erased from June backwards. I'm not sure why this is? I can't access my code for Alan Wake any other way.

Please help

RobEdwardXbot, Dec 19, 2014
  4. My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ...

Hey there TEXX isBEAST420!

Sorry to hear about the issue, I sent you a private message. When you get a chance, please go ahead and check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Dec 20, 2014
Thema:

My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ...

1. My halo 5 code was erased I didn't even get to redeem it. I didn't delete my message ... - Similar Threads - halo code was

2. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  3. Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows...: Error code: 0x803f8001 when i attempt to download Halo Wars Definitive edition. However when i tried to Download Halo Wars 2 it started the download promptly. is there a better place i should make...
  4. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST code: Hi there, I played the Halo MCC when it first came out and am now getting back into it after a very prolonged hiatus. I saw that at some point in 2015 codes were given out to download it for free...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  6. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  7. Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection: Hello there, I did not redeem my ODST campaign code before it was purged from my messages. Am I able to still make use of it? Thanks, Nat 9429aed6-133b-4fc2-9891-65efd772772d
  8. Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo: MCC - ODST Code No Longer in Inbox: Hi, I had an unredeemed code for Halo 3 ODST on Master Chief Collection in my inbox, but the message appears to have expired. I checked the FAQ before posting and it said the code never expires,...
  9. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC: Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game. However, It doesn't seem...
  10. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...