My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me?

Discus and support My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Halo master chief collection is crashing on the loading screen and the game came out of nowhere, I don’t know what else to do, I’ve uninstalled it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MateusAraújo2, Aug 1, 2020.

1. My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me?

my Halo master chief collection is crashing on the loading screen and the game came out of nowhere, I don’t know what else to do, I’ve uninstalled it, I deleted my files, I lost all my progress and the funny thing is that in my other account the game normally
    goes

:)

MateusAraújo2, Aug 1, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

Thema:

My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me?

1. My halo master chief collection doesn't load,can someone help me? - Similar Threads - halo master chief

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection Installation Issues: I recently have installed the MCC on my xbox, and installed the campaign and multiplayer for Halo: CE, 2, 3, and 4. When I try to launch a multiplayer game or campaign game for any game, Ill get a...
  3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection: So my Xbox One was stolen back in 2017. Now, I'm planning to buy a new one. I had already bought Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Halo: The Master Chief Collection digitally on my original Xbox...
  4. My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My main profile won't lock before opening Halo: The Master Chief's Collection: When I open the game and after starting it crashes and takes me out but it does not happen the same with my secondary profiles, what can I do? 2d362d60-7056-4d87-a2f6-49e3f62ea0f9
  5. Halo master chief collection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo master chief collection: Hello. We purchased the new Halo game online, git charged, but it is not showing up on our device. It wants us to purchase it again and i cant find a phone number for customer support? Any...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: I bought the disk version of Master Chief Collection when it came out. After the update adding Reach the 10mb liscenses for ODST and Reach were in my ready to install when the disk was in my...
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I have downloaded Halo: The Master Chief Collection to my PC, but when I try and play any of the chapters, I am told that is is not installed, would I like to visit the Microsoft Store....
  8. Problemas al iniciar HALO Master Chief Collection [Problems starting HALO Master Chief...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas al iniciar HALO Master Chief Collection [Problems starting HALO Master Chief...: [img] Hola comunidad Mi problema es que al iniciar el juego directamente desde la aplicación de xbox, comienza a cargar pero a los pocos segundos no sigue cargando, ya lo he desintalado y...
  9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection isn’t working: So yesterday, I went to target and bought the digital version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, went home, and put in the code. The problem is when I go to my games and apps, or ready to...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection not working: So yesterday, I went to target and bought the digital version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, went home, and put in the code. The problem is when I go to my games and apps, or ready to...