My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

Discus and support My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeemarCallister, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game.

:)

DeemarCallister, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  2. Joeshmo93 Win User

Same garbage over and over....

^ hahaha not laughing at you at all but this was funny.
  3. Bickety Bam Win User

Put 10 guys with guns in a studio apartment and that bout sums it up.
  4. The Viggysmalls Win User

Modern Warfare 3 is fun for me. I guess it might not take as much skill, but gaming for me is a release instead of my primary thing I do so I don't mind that. Modern Warfare lets me go online for a few minutes and have fun. I don't need to really put a lot
    of time into the game to be decent at it, and to a lot of people that is fun.
  5. CharmCitysKing Win User

U cant fly planes, u cant ride jets and u most DEF CANNOT blow up buildings or destroy stuff besides trash cans and stupid small stuff...o yea, u can blow up cars..just like all the cods...thats the only thing that DOES blow up lol...Like everyone says,
    This game is just MW2.5, same game different skins and sounds...I think they tried too hard with the weapon sounds, they sound like homefront. Battlefield 3 is by far the best game out. The MW Engine cant even come CLOSE to Frostbite 2
  6. Joeshmo93 Win User

@Tim Yan X- not after this piece of trash game, only BF3 is great. I would have said that before this game came out but not now.
Thema:

My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

1. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't... - Similar Threads - handicapped son bought

2. Live Account For My Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live Account For My Son: Hi All. I have purchased a live gold account on my account for my son to play forza online. Have I made a mistake because I can play forza online. But even with me logged in and him logged in...
  3. xbox one - can my son have a separate account on the same console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one - can my son have a separate account on the same console?: Hi,me and my son share the same xbox,can he open his own account on my xbox and buy his own xbox gold/ game pass,so its a separate account than mine and put his own gamer points up instead of...
  4. My sons account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons account was hacked: How do I talk to an actual person from Microsoft or xbox who can help me.? bbb87b39-b401-4ba9-9f6e-74c6963229bc
  5. MY SON got banned i cant figure out why

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY SON got banned i cant figure out why: when he plays , he is very good and as a result he takes out other players in gta. i know that all the players curse when in the game. so i am trying to figure out why he got banned. if the...
  6. How can I get a transcript of my son's xbox live chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a transcript of my son's xbox live chat?: My son uses my Xbox live account but has his own profile. He has recently received and given inappropriate messages in the XBL chat feature. In order to ensure my son is uphold our rules in the...
  7. Adaptive controls for handicapped gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controls for handicapped gamers: I bought the x box adaptive controller, I had a terrible time trying to map it. The youtube video's don't go through step by step mapping and then getting the equipment to work on an actual game....
  8. xbox 360 handicap friendly games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 handicap friendly games: Hi i have a friend who has a handicap that only allows him to move his left hand, he cant move all his legs or his right hand , i have been looking for a car game that he can play for a long...
  9. provide alternate challenges for timed games for those with visual handicaps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    provide alternate challenges for timed games for those with visual handicaps.: I have macular degeneration and with peripheal vision it is much harder to view the layout of the timed free cell for 12/15/2016 world tour challenge. I have copied the layout and worked out the...
  10. Will we be able doing 7 vs 1 Handicap matches in WWE 2K 15?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we be able doing 7 vs 1 Handicap matches in WWE 2K 15?: I always wanted to do The Rock vs The Shield & Evolution in a 7 vs 1 Elimination Match so that's why I'm curious. 17f0bdfd-8ddf-4483-b770-5ff63b955801