My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

Discus and support My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out 41d66db5-64a2-4834-81d3-082697177dd0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobby Boofer, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Bobby Boofer
    Bobby Boofer Guest

My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out

:)

Bobby Boofer, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. Adam 'ONI Assassin' Win User

Hello,

Got a couple of questions for you, they may seem obvious, but hang with me on this and we'll see if we can get you to an answer.

1. Which console and iteration? eg Xbox One X, Xbox 360 S etc

2. Have you tried a different port on the TV?

3. Have you tried a different TV?

4. Have you tried a different HDMI cable?
  3. Bobby Boofer Win User

I use a Xbox One S. The HDMI port is loose and the cable does not stay still
    [​IMG]
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

If its out of warranty then check with your local Gamestop. Over here they charge €100 but they will fix it all. I had my disc drive and 1 usb port changed on my PS4 at the same time for 100. Maybe yours offers a deal.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about how much would a service fee be for repairing your console.

Prices vary by region, in addition to warranty status. Due to this, I would recommend attempting to

create a Service Order
    in order to get an exact estimate on the price range for this. You can always cancel your order, or not complete it if you would prefer.

I hope this helps.
  6. UnbackedHarp97 Win User

No signal

Thanks for the response. I've got picture back with the av cable but looks like my HDMI port is knackered. Any idea how much it costs to replace and anyone who does it? MS want to charge £62 +VAT is this reasonable?
Thema:

1. My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect - Similar Threads - Hdmi Port Longer

2. Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Figure Out to use HDMI Port for Gaming on HP 20-c013w: I have about exhausted about an hour of my life trying to find anything on my pc to help and online with this issue. I feel I am fairly resourceful and intelligent, but I am stumped. I can't...
  3. My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...: For some reason the picture wont upload if you need the picture text me on Instagram@willdroid07 7e5f4e50-cd4a-4822-8a9c-82d8e8b3fc56
  4. My xbox one x is have hdmi port problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is have hdmi port problems: It's crazy how much you pay for a gaming console and then you have it less than 2 months and now it has to be sent to microsoft for repairs . 24fa6158-628f-4781-9128-14f028f4a984
  5. Xbox one S no signal from hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S no signal from hdmi port: As subject says I can't get anything to work with my xbox through an hdmi cable. I've tried multiple cables and ports on my TV, made sure it's plugged into the output port, and tried the way to...
  6. xbox one x hdmi port not working reference needed for repair ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi port not working reference needed for repair ????: hi I've had the HDMI port fail I've tried all steps and tried the Xbox with different TV's and hd leads but no luck now I've been told to return it to Argos as its to do with them but Argos said...
  7. Xbox one hdmi our to TV port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one hdmi our to TV port: I think my hdmi port is broken is there a way i can fix it myself?? dfefb1d7-65f1-45da-af5f-24ebb5f8feb2
  8. HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port: So what happened is my little brother broke my HDMI port and then i wonder how is the HDMI port 34fcaad3-dd28-4b19-a276-ddd86157bfc2
  9. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  10. Xbox one games turn red/disk drive failure/HDMI port no longer works (give customer service ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one games turn red/disk drive failure/HDMI port no longer works (give customer service ...: My Xbox One has failed completely. I will be honest to say my warranty expired. I bought my xbox Jan 2014, I started having disk drive problems in Sep. This was along with my games turning red. If...