My hdmi

Discus and support My hdmi in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a Vizio 40’’ 4k smart tv and I have had it for two years and in the past few months I’ve been having a problem where my tv keeps rebooting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by domgio14, May 14, 2022.

1. domgio14
    domgio14 Guest

My hdmi

Hi I have a Vizio 40’’ 4k smart tv and I have had it for two years and in the past few months I’ve been having a problem where my tv keeps rebooting itself while I’m playing on my Xbox series x and I’ve contacted Costco support for my tv and Vizio customer service to see why my tv keeps turning off and on while I’m playing. Costco customer service said it has to do with my hdmi cable. Do you think I should replace my hdmi cable with a new one any recommendations on a new hdmi cables

:)

domgio14, May 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My hdmi

You need to call Vizio support, as they manufactured the TV

Does it do this with other media than games? Which games?

If the TV is crashing, it is quite possible you have a hardware failure. Unfortunately Vizio does not repair their TVs, so if you're on day 366 you have to buy a new one without an extended warranty
  3. domgio14 Win User

My hdmi

I tried plugging it into a different input but it still happened and whenever I’m watching Disney plus or playing destiny 2 or call of duty vanguard my tv will reboot itself
  4. domgio14 Win User

My hdmi

I called Vizio and they made me do a reset on the power button on the back of the tv and it didn’t help at all and my dad bought the tv from Costco
  5. Georges C. Win User

My hdmi

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Domgio14, before effectively buying another HDMI cado and exchange, already tried to check if there is any software update to be made on the TV, or even exchanged the HDMI port on the Tv, eg: if the Xbox was on the HDMI port 1, tried to put in the HDMI port 2 to check if the same thing keeps happening.

In these cases the HDMI cable can have a lot of influence because they have many features besides just passing audio and video.
  6. LEXoMAK Win User

xbox one and freeview

My freeview is built in to my hd tv weather it has hdmi out i don't know. It only said hdmi on the hdmi ports one says hdmi dvi
Thema:

My hdmi

1. My hdmi - Similar Threads - hdmi

2. Using TV remote under HDMI-CEC options

in XboX Insiders
    Using TV remote under HDMI-CEC options: Hello, I am a XBOX Insider and using Philips OLED Tv (Analog TV). In my menu I have HDMI-CEC options outer TV remote control option. I have total 5 different option here) Therefore I cannot...
  3. Xbox Series S does not and will not support 2K at 120hz with HDMI 2.0

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S does not and will not support 2K at 120hz with HDMI 2.0: The Series S claims 1440p at 120hz. I’ve seen these posted “solutions” but it is only ever 1440p60 or 1080p120 and that’s it… Xbox needs to let series S owners utilize the full bandwidth of HDMI...
  4. Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead): the powering on/off tv via xbox (HDMI CEC) stopped working in latest alpha skip ahead meaning wroked before but the latest update (as of may 17th) doesn't let me enable on the xbox one s please...
  5. my xbox wont connect to the hdmi or my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont connect to the hdmi or my controller: my Xbox one day just started to not connect to anything. it wouldn't connect to the controller. it wouldn't connect to the HDMI. i then tried if the Xbox app would work but it wouldn't work there...
  6. HDMI issues after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI issues after update: Hi all, after the most recent system update i am unable to see anything from my xbox one project scorpio edition. The system starts and the picture appears briefly, flickers on and off and then...
  7. usb to hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb to hdmi: can I use an HDMI to USB adapter I'm trying to connect my Xbox one s to my mac book can someone tell me if this will work I'm just trying to use my mac book for my monitor man....
  8. HDMI Out-of-Warranty Repair Cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Out-of-Warranty Repair Cost: How much would it cost to get an out-of-warranty hdmi out repair done for an Xbox Series X? I understand that the port is pretty fragile. 44f17ddf-bf78-4d08-8842-16ac0b083a7f
  9. How do I fix my Xbox one s if the HDMI is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Xbox one s if the HDMI is not working: How do I fix my Xbox one s if the HDMI is not connecting to my tv without taking it apart d27b965b-7cb2-4897-80af-560a88957656
  10. Xbox Series X Display Issue / HDMI Port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Display Issue / HDMI Port: I turned on my Xbox Series X with my recently purchased Elite v2 controller when I got home from work but nothing appeared on the TV other than "No signal." I got behind my TV and checked the HDMI...