My headset and mic

Discus and support My headset and mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason the headset icon shows next to the battery level and says that my headsets plugged in, but won’t let me speak through the headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gracedilworth, Apr 5, 2021.

1. My headset and mic

For some reason the headset icon shows next to the battery level and says that my headsets plugged in, but won’t let me speak through the headset.

:)

gracedilworth, Apr 5, 2021
  2. DK KaOTiK Win User

Question about Headsets and Xbox One.

I use a BenQ Monitor with HDMI...I also have my Astros A40 plugged in and using my headset for Audio....only thing at this time is the Mic will not work with the Headset....You can use the Headset/Mic they gave for your sound and Mic as well until the adapter
    is released.
  3. DRAGONSKULL273 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

i have the XO 4 headset from turtle beach and the mic doesn't work even the mic that game with my headset isn't working
  4. Reaper RPNT Win User

muted myself yet can still hear and chat

i also tried unplugging my turtle beach and using standard xbox headset and bought another xbox headset and same thing still.

also when i unplug or plug in my headset the mic symbol does not change still says muted regardless if mic is plugged in or not the mic symbol never leaves
  5. OnassisVan Hansen Win User

Control game on Xbox one s quits during game play. Why?

Thanks so much! As for the mic issue, one was my razer wireless headset which works great except for the mic, and because of that I bought brand new xbox wired headset and still no mic. Weird cause it says mic is on, but I can't hear my voice, no one else
    can, and my recordings don't have my voice either. Was going to buy a third headset but I wonder if it's the xbox itself. thanks anyhow
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can't hear anyone on my XB1 Stereo Headset

What is the regular mic?

I assumed the regular mic was the headset and that your headset was some other headset
Thema:

My headset and mic

1. My headset and mic - Similar Threads - headset mic

2. Mi headset is working but my xbox wont puck up my mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi headset is working but my xbox wont puck up my mic: I got a 2boom Korvet ghp235r and when i use it on my xbox one it doesnt pick up my voice, it wont recognize the mic at all, i can hear perfectly to both my parties and my games, i have already...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Headset Mic issues

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Wireless Headset Mic issues: According to my friends, when I use Xbox party, the new MSFT wireless headset is having mic issues. It is both tinny and pics up almost all sounds in my place. I tried messing with settings in...
  4. Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset mic monitoring isn't working correctly?: Hi, I know this is an issue been raised and also being looked into just wanted to give feedback after the latest update, it seems to have fixed it a little but I still sound muffled it's like the...
  5. XB wireless headset mic monitoring static

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB wireless headset mic monitoring static: Hello, When using the Xbox wireless headset with mic monitoring on medium or high, once it picks up my voice or ambient noise there is significant static/feedback. Is there any way to fix this?...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset mic not working on PC: I bought the newest Xbox Wireless Headset and paired it to my PC via Bluetooth. While I'm able to get sound from the headset speakers, my computer won't recognize the microphone unless I have the...
  7. Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.: Why is the Xbox Wireless headset microphone so sensitive? I can be several rooms away around multiple corners from the person using the headset and it picks me up like i am sitting right beside...
  8. Mic Sensitivity on the Xbox Wireless Headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Mic Sensitivity on the Xbox Wireless Headset.: So I was gaming with my kid today and noticed that the microphone on his new Xbox wireless headset is ridiculously sensitive. I was in my bedroom around 2 corners and 30+ feet away and I could...
  9. New Xbox Wireless Headset issues with Mic

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Wireless Headset issues with Mic: Hi, I got the new Xbox Wireless Headset and I love the quality of the sound, however I am having major issues with the mic on my PC. Anytime the mic is active, the sound cuts out completely and...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring too quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring too quiet: Hi, I have the new xbox wireless headset, and in the sound menu i have the mic monitoring volume slider all the way to the right (max volume) and I can barely hear myself talk. I tend to shout...