My headset isn`t working

Discus and support My headset isn`t working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthBut101, Apr 17, 2019.

1. EthBut101
    EthBut101 Guest

My headset isn`t working

Hi,

I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact, the Xbox didn't even recognise that an audio output device was plugged in. I have also tried other headphones
    which didn't work either, but i did receive some 1 second time periods where i could hear. Both of these devices work on my phone so it has to be something to do with the Xbox controller or the Xbox.

Thanks

:)

EthBut101, Apr 17, 2019
  2. DryestOmnivore1 Win User

Rock Band 3 Unobtainable Achievement!

3. Steinsammler723 Win User

xbox live says no connection to inernet but i got one

now its working again but i think tomorrow it isn´t
  4. EthBut101 Win User

My headset isn`t working

I updated the controller but it said it didn't need an update. I think the headphone jack is damaged. If so, can i just buy a headset adaptor for the controller?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

My headset isn`t working

Hi
    EthBut101

Thanks for your post. I understand you're experiencing issues with audio on the Xbox One. Are you able to try another controller with the console and headset, the 3.5mm jack on your controller could be damaged. If the controller's 3.5mm jack is damaged,
    you can check out replacement options at our
    Device Support
    page.

Also, you may want to try connecting your controller directly to the console and try updating it, here's how to do so:

Update Xbox One Controller

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. EthBut101 Win User

My headset isn`t working

Well it came with the Xbox and i got that at Christmas so not too old
Thema:

My headset isn`t working

1. My headset isn`t working - Similar Threads - headset isn`t working

2. Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets: Hi, I wonder if i can get a proper answer. Can you use chat headsets with just the 3.5mm connection or do you have to use an adaptor? I've asked on FB groups and cant get a proper answer....
  3. xbox one fat e no One S não faz streaming de audio dos times nos jogos com headset e kinect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one fat e no One S não faz streaming de audio dos times nos jogos com headset e kinect...: O problema: Estou tentando fazer streaming direto do xbox one para mixer/twitch estou utilizando tanto com kinect quanto headset do xbox que ja vem com ele (aquele que conecta no controle) Ao...
  4. xbox headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox headset: Bought a headset for xbox and can't get microphone to work to use for fortnite, i know its not faulty and someone said it might be due to how ive set my account up as its my daughters xbox, we've...
  5. Ls35x wireless headset cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ls35x wireless headset cutting out: As the title says my headset is cutting out And if i turn off windows sonic its fine And on my pc it is fine 16ca000e-ad0f-45d4-9749-23e539955fd6
  6. Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supporting 7.1 surround headsets on xbox console playng in laptop!: If you play xbox one connected on laptop and use 7.1 surround headset in laptop does support 7.1 surround on xbox games?please help! 261b028c-7e02-4739-ab37-0d2c37abbbe3
  7. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  8. Headset game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset game sound: Hi, I can't hear the game through my headset. I can hear party members and can chat with them just fine. Game sound comes through my monitor speakers. My setup is xbox one s digital w/standard...
  9. Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 compatible Headsets?: Hi I bougth an Series 2 last week, (i have the v1), amazing, but i faced some issues of static, buzz, and digured out the 3.5mm conector not fits well, he "moves" insise the plug. I tested on 3...
  10. Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one: Hey guys, So I have my turtle beach X32 headphones plugged into 3.5mm socket on my xbox one controller. I am attempting to turn off JUST the game audio on the headset. I have attempted going into...