My headset isn`t working

Discus and support My headset isn`t working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthBut101, Apr 17, 2019.

1. EthBut101
    EthBut101 Guest

My headset isn`t working

Hi,

I recently got the Xbox One S, and a headset so i can game with my friends. However, today i went on my Xbox but there wasn't any sound. In fact, the Xbox didn't even recognise that an audio output device was plugged in. I have also tried other headphones
    which didn't work either, but i did receive some 1 second time periods where i could hear. Both of these devices work on my phone so it has to be something to do with the Xbox controller or the Xbox.

Thanks

:)

EthBut101, Apr 17, 2019
  2. DryestOmnivore1 Win User

Rock Band 3 Unobtainable Achievement!

3. Steinsammler723 Win User

xbox live says no connection to inernet but i got one

now its working again but i think tomorrow it isn´t
  4. EthBut101 Win User

My headset isn`t working

I updated the controller but it said it didn't need an update. I think the headphone jack is damaged. If so, can i just buy a headset adaptor for the controller?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

My headset isn`t working

Hi
    EthBut101

Thanks for your post. I understand you're experiencing issues with audio on the Xbox One. Are you able to try another controller with the console and headset, the 3.5mm jack on your controller could be damaged. If the controller's 3.5mm jack is damaged,
    you can check out replacement options at our
    Device Support
    page.

Also, you may want to try connecting your controller directly to the console and try updating it, here's how to do so:

Update Xbox One Controller

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. EthBut101 Win User

My headset isn`t working

Well it came with the Xbox and i got that at Christmas so not too old
Thema:

My headset isn`t working

1. My headset isn`t working - Similar Threads - headset isn`t working

2. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  3. headsets no work (console bugged?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    headsets no work (console bugged?): My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this c3e2ae57-bbae-4ab4-af1f-93f7ccd7f04a
  4. Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.: Hello, I've read here and there that it is possible to connect the Logitech G935 headset to the Xbox One controller via the included 3.5mm cable. That's even in the headset's instructions. But...
  5. Xbox Controller Headset Mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Controller Headset Mic: My controller one day would not allow me to use my mic with it, when the computer is plugged into any other controller or my computer it works fine. It is plugged in directly into the 3.5 mm...
  6. Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fone de ouvido com microfone separado [Translation - Headset with separate microphone]: Tenho um fone de ouvido (sem microfone) e tenho adaptador estéreo para fones do Xbox ,Se eu comprar um microfone de lapela e usar um adaptador de p2 para p3, consigo usar o fone e o microfone ao...
  7. Headset won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won’t work: My headset wont work. the headset isnt the problem as it works in my phone. the controller has the port to plug into but it just isnt reading that there is a headset plugged in. i called JB HI...
  8. Xbox one Headset Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Headset Adapter: Hallo, kann ich den Adapter auch einzeln kaufen? _______ [Translation - Hi, can I also buy the adapter individually?] bb45f371-fa84-486c-903d-e987027be443
  9. Audio sound for headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio sound for headset: so i came on my xbox joined a party and it wasnt letting me talk. I wasnt communication banned. It wouldnt let me hear any party chat but i could hear game chat. So i went and brought a new mic...
  10. Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: I cant hear the game on my headset but can hear chate during the game & can talk What do I need to do to hear both. Xbox1s. World of tanks 508cf604-c1a4-40c9-9dfa-ad1e1c957aff