My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

Discus and support My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewHillaby, May 25, 2022.

1. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is mattyfifalegend

:)

MatthewHillaby, May 25, 2022
  2. itsDeztiny Win User

Mic Constantly Stuck On Mute

There are a few things that could be the issue.

1. The account settings are set so that the account is unable to use voice chat of any kind.

2. The headset you are using is not compatable with the controller, or the wire for the headset is broken in some way.

3. The port for the headset on the controller is broken or just isnt detecting the headset. For me personally i have this issue with my headset since for some reason using my sound mixer attachment on my controller mutes my headset. A simple unplug and repluging
    of the headset fixes this issue.
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

My headset chat mixer is greyed out and I dont know hat to do

Hello there, this happened to me initially as well. Try and see if this works. Connect your headset to your controller and plug in your controller to your console. Go to settings > device > accessories > update controller. Once you update controller, it updates it with the headset then you should have control of the mixer. Otherwise contact xbox support. Hope this helps!
  4. shaunyabbo Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

I used to have headset issues with my controller. I found turning the controller on and off again and un plugging the headset helped as well as having game volume one off full and chat party mixer up to 70% hope this helps
  5. Onslaught Artis Win User

Controller doesn't work with headset plugged in?

yeah since the last few updates i have received on the xbox one, my headset (default) has quit working with my controller (default). i have tried updating the controller and changing or recharging the batteries with no luck. Seriously pissing me off. please
    help.
  6. Onslaught Artis Win User

Xbox One Controller Shuts Off Whenit Mic Is Plugged In.

yeah since the last few updates i have received on the xbox one, my headset (default) has quit working with my controller (default). i have tried updating the controller and changing or recharging the batteries with no luck. Seriously pissing me off. please
    help.
Thema:

My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

1. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me... - Similar Threads - headset mixer broken

2. headset chat mixer bar is grey

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer bar is grey: my headset is plugged in by the 3.5mm jack on the controller headset volume is showing and mic monitoring bars are showing but headset chat mixer is greyed out ive tried everything still cant get...
  3. Headset and chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and chat mixer: I have an issue where I plug in my headset and the sound only comes out of 1 ear and I can only hear party chat and not game volume aswell I've tried un plugging the headset and plugging it back...
  4. Regarding the issue (Xbox wireless headset) with chat mixer not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding the issue (Xbox wireless headset) with chat mixer not working.: I may have found a temporary solution for people who had issues with their Xbox wireless headset. I was unable to use the left dial to switch between chat and game. It was like just stuck on game...
  5. Headset Chat Mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer not working: I am on an xbox one and I cannot hear game sounds but i can hear party chat. I have tried everything and I believe this issue is because my headset chat mixer is set all the way to the right, but...
  6. Headset chat mixer locked.

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer locked.: My headset chat mixer is grey and locked at max. I have updated my controller and cleaned the headset jack. I tried putting in my headset slowly but that did not work. Anyone have any ideas how to...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working: I have Xbox series S and use an Xbox Wireless Headset for gaming. I mainly play Warzone/Vanguard and have had no problem until very recently. I have noticed that over the last 10 days or so, I...
  8. Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!: I have had my Xbox Series X and Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headphones for 2 days. Have had issues with the headphones not playing audio since the beginning. Today I noticed that the chat mixer is all...
  9. Headset audio broken, chat mixer slider bar greyed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio broken, chat mixer slider bar greyed out.: I left to go to the store and came back, turned my console on and my chat mixer bar was greyed out and i couldnt hear any audio. So i tried unplugging in pluggin in the headset, restarted the...
  10. Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken: When I'm in a party there is very little game sound. I've tried putting the chat mixer all the way to the left for max game sound and i still can barely hear the game and tge volume doesnt change...