My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...

Discus and support My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Other sounds can be heard from HDMI (TV) but when we turned the HDMI off, we cannot hear anything. Even on headset. The headset is working just fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YodellingBoi, Mar 24, 2020.

1. YodellingBoi
    YodellingBoi Guest

My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...

Other sounds can be heard from HDMI (TV) but when we turned the HDMI off, we cannot hear anything. Even on headset. The headset is working just fine since I can talk to others via party chat but when I plan to watch video, I can't hear a thing. Please
    please help.

:)

YodellingBoi, Mar 24, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Headset Drops Sound, Online Play Only

Hello Anthony,

Sorry for the issue with the sound in headsets not working as it should. When you are in a party chat does it seem to be bothered, or is it game chat and party chat? You can try the

troubleshooting steps for chat headsets
    . Keep in mind the headset you have is also a third party so troubleshooting is limited.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. HeStAr69 Win User

Skype chat help

I dont want to use party chat/the Xbox one headset. Even if I did when were in a xbox one party we cant hear each other in that even with party chat "turned on"
  5. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Headset Echoing

Hi ABCD,

If other people in your party are complaining about hearing their voice echo back or strange squawk type noises, first try adjusting your "Headset Volume" in the Xbox Guide down one notch from maximum (try two notches if one doesn't work):

If you hear everyone else in your party echo when in party chat, it is likely due to the Xbox One being set to output party chat audio to both speakers and the headset at the same time.

To change this setting:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Display & sound.

Select Volume.

Select Party chat output

Select Headset

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I... - Similar Threads - headset works Party

2. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  3. Party chat not working with wireless bluethooth headset - Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party chat not working with wireless bluethooth headset - Windows 10 Xbox app: Hi I'm trying to to use a wireless bluetooth headset for the party chat feature in the Windows 10 Xbox app but the app doesn't seem to be working properly with the bluetooth headset because the...
  4. Party Chat Microphone not working regardless of headset/controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Microphone not working regardless of headset/controller/xbox: Hi everyone, Sorry if this is the wrong place or has been repeated 1000 times before but im at my wits end and have tried every step suggested in any archived posts i could find. So my friends...
  5. No one can hear me through headset mic, kinect works fine. Can hear all other sounds and party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No one can hear me through headset mic, kinect works fine. Can hear all other sounds and party.: Ok so before we start no it is not muted. Last Monday afternoon everything worked fine, come the evening my mic wouldn't work but I could hear all the party and game sounds. I tried my Kinect and...
  6. Headset mic not working party chat blocked code0x80072EE7 after hard boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic not working party chat blocked code0x80072EE7 after hard boot: Hi sons xbox one headset mic not working new set hard booted console told us party chat blocked also checked enforcment no issue code 0x80072EE7 can you help on headset he can hear friends but mic...
  7. Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...: Plz help me my audio is working fine in party chat but not in game I cannot hear the menu you know when you move the stuffw around and I already hard rebooted plz help...
  8. Microsoft chat headset mic only works in parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft chat headset mic only works in parties: so, my question is How do I get my headset mic to work In general chat? I have the Microsoft headset and an Xbox one, I can hear everyone (party or general) and the game. However, I can not use...
  9. xbox one headset not working in xbox partys but works fine when on skype?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset not working in xbox partys but works fine when on skype?: as it says above im trying to talk to freinds in xbox partys but when i join it says it cant find a mic/headset connected for me. but when i join a skype call on xbox one my headset works...
  10. Headset not working in Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working in Party: I am able to hear others fine, even able to send out messages and talk in-game with others able to hear me fine but in Party, my headset is not working for whatever reason. The audio is getting...