My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one..

Discus and support My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one.. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new headset today and after like 2 hours it stopped working. On my phone and tablet is it still working. I tried to put my headset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vermeer koen, Jul 1, 2019.

1. vermeer koen
    vermeer koen Guest

Hello,

I have a new headset today and after like 2 hours it stopped working. On my phone and tablet is it still working.

I tried to put my headset right into my xbox, didnt work. And in my controller didnt work either. I have checked for updates and i dont have any...

I have tried to reboooting my system no luck.

Tried deleting my controller profile no luck either..

No dust or someting inside my controller 3.5 jack..

I dont know it anymore...

Help needed.

:)

vermeer koen, Jul 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

It could be the headset jack in the controller that's the issue. How old is your controller?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

It sounds like it might be a problem with the headset jack in the controller.
  4. vermeer koen Win User

I tried that solutions already but didnt work. I have a trust gxt headset since today btw.

I tried soft reset also didnt work

And hard reset also no luck

And my console is not even 1 year old...
  5. Trillest Yoshii Win User

6. vermeer koen Win User

Yesterday i was to the store where i bought my xbox one. And i get a new one and a new controller for free. And it works now. My old xbox i had, i had it since October last year.
Thema:

1. My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one.. - Similar Threads - headsets doesnt anymore

2. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  3. Headset Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Not Working: Hi, Can someone help. My sons headset is no longer working when plugged into the controller. I have checked the headset and it works. This is now the third controller it has stopped working on....
  4. Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...: Olá,nome é Lucas,estou tendo um problema com a conexão do meu fone de entrada p2 no meu controle. Se alguém poder me ajudar me avize,pois ele não esta sendo reconhecido no controle [Translation...
  5. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  6. Xbox doesnt support USB headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesnt support USB headsets: Im Roger I'm Brazilian,Xbox insider and fan. And i have a logitech USB headset (g633). Okay,they Works in every Pc via USB or P2 conection as the Xbox Works...so,every time i hear the people...
  7. Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work: hey i am having a problem with my xbox one stereo headset when i plug it into the controller or adapter i can only hear the xbox sound and then the mic wont work but when i plug it into something...
  8. Xbox One Controller Doesnt Detect Headset Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Doesnt Detect Headset Anymore: I had my controller connect to my PC via Bluetooth. Under sound/playback, you would see my headset listed whenever it was plugged into the controller. I decided to update my controller via USB...
  9. PLEASE READ : Covert forces controller doesnt work right with headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE READ : Covert forces controller doesnt work right with headsets.: Hello, Im Legolasuka, and im here to tell u that if u plug in an headphone with an microfone on it that it wont work right. The problems are : when u plug it in and are away for like 10 mins the...
  10. Headset doesnt fit into controller?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset doesnt fit into controller?!: Had a faulty controller...the headset that comes with the console doesnt fit into my wireless controller. Soooo, support sent me a new headset...same problem. I guess the usb port at the bottom...