My Home-Console

Discus and support My Home-Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX AimZzOnce Xx, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My Home-Console

Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me.

:)

xX AimZzOnce Xx, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

My home console

Hello Roxor,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

My Home-Console

I had this problem last year i was told by someone you can only change your home settings i think 5 times a year and so i just waited for it to reset you could try support but as next year being close id just wait.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

My home console

You can't do this more than 5 times a year
  5. kev edin Win User

My home console

HI there , how many times have you changed your home console, as you are only allowed to change it 5 times in a year . if this is the case you should have got a message letting you know the next time you can change it ?
  6. AaronJamesx38 Win User

My home console

Thema:

My Home-Console

1. My Home-Console - Similar Threads - Home Console

2. Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi)

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream on 4g LTE but can while on wifi(not my home wifi): I used to be able to console stream on LTE before now it says it sees my Xbox but can't connect. I can console while connected to wifi(not my home wifi) and verify my NAT is open and even test the...
  3. My home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home console: We get 5 switches a year, ive used 4 on my sons xbox. For some reason his console kees switching that off. I dont have issues with the other cobsoles ive selected. Is this an issue with the older...
  4. Home/Guest Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home/Guest Consoles: Is one able to add a 2nd guest to a home console? 06df78f4-e2d9-499b-9343-5ca1e9034d52
  5. My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update: I made a suggestion to make the wait time for "make my home xbox" switch more available for example. Instead of 1 year how about 3 months because if people waste all their 5 switches they don't...
  6. Home console for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Home console for PC?: Is there a way i could setup a home console type thing for my laptop games bought from the xbox app 76395b34-401c-4ae6-adee-624bf04902f3
  7. home console switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home console switches: how to reset my home xbox switches ?? 3714d58a-7763-48e7-8def-039004ef4216
  8. How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many accounts can I have set to home on a single console: Hi guys, so I can't afford games because I lost my job due to covid, so I've been purchasing accounts and setting them to my home xbox. There seems to be a limit as some games I've set to home are...
  9. Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuração de 2 consoles Xbox One em casa[translation-Setting up 2 Xbox One consoles at home]: Olá, Eu possuo um Xbox One e recentemente adquiri um Xbox One S. Tenho minha conta principal com Live + GamePass e duas outras contas no modo família. Gostaria de saber se é possível (e como...
  10. Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not gamesharing all games + No longer able to set home console.: Hello all, I hope you are doing well. So let me start off by saying me and my friend have previously been game sharing for a couple of years and never had any problems. Recently he was forced to...