My Home-Console

Discus and support My Home-Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX AimZzOnce Xx, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My Home-Console

Hi Gamer. I have a Problem. I can`t activ my Home-Console. And I can`t start the game that I share from my friend. Please help me.

:)

xX AimZzOnce Xx, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

My home console

Hello Roxor,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

My Home-Console

I had this problem last year i was told by someone you can only change your home settings i think 5 times a year and so i just waited for it to reset you could try support but as next year being close id just wait.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

My home console

You can't do this more than 5 times a year
  5. kev edin Win User

My home console

HI there , how many times have you changed your home console, as you are only allowed to change it 5 times in a year . if this is the case you should have got a message letting you know the next time you can change it ?
  6. AaronJamesx38 Win User

My home console

Thema:

My Home-Console

1. My Home-Console - Similar Threads - Home Console

2. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments]
  3. Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two home consoles, one Xbox live & game pass...: So I'm looking into buying a second Xbox one console... Kinda like a "his" and "her's" kind of thing... So my question is that I own the Xbox live gold and the Xbox game pass subscriptions under...
  4. more than one console in my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    more than one console in my home: I have 2 xbox consoles in my home. If I want to play a game with someone in my home do I have to open a new account with Xbox live on the other console? Thanks... (MyNamesTibby)...
  5. Two xbox one consoles in one home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xbox one consoles in one home: Hi guys hoping someone could clarify for me if i purchase a second xbox one console for another bedroom will i be able to share my subscriptions with both xbox's at the same time? I currently have...
  6. Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает функция "Домашняя консоль Xbox" (The Xbox Home console doesn't work): Всем здравствуйте. Приобрел новую консоль Xbox, зарегистрировал, настроил. Немного повозился с настройкой семейного доступа, но так до конца не поняв, отказался. Через некоторое время "кончился...
  7. Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Heimkonsole nicht umändern. [Translation - Can not change home console.]: Hallo. Also mein Problem zurzeit ist das ich meine eigen Heimkonsole wieder einstellen möchte für meine Xbox. Wenn ich dies versuche steht da jedoch "Diese Xbox ist für zu viele Benutzer die...
  8. I can't set up the Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't set up the Home Console: [img] . Cannot connect to the service. Please try again later. I have been waiting for a few months 3759788a-4e7a-4400-b974-2e97a166ee21
  9. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  10. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...