My home xbox automatically turned off

Discus and support My home xbox automatically turned off in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I had my friends account as my home xbox to play 2 specific games, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Modern Warfare 3. Yet June 8th, it all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FireTrack360, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FireTrack360
    FireTrack360 Guest

So I had my friends account as my home xbox to play 2 specific games, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Modern Warfare 3. Yet June 8th, it all of the sudden isn't my home xbox and I can't play those games. If you have any advice, message me
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information] cvx Mythoclast. Btw. It says that I can't switch home xbox's until 10/16/2019, yet sometimes it says I can't switch until 7/14/19.

:)

FireTrack360, Jun 12, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

You could try to reach out to the friend. If they logged into another system and set it as Home then I think it would remove yours as being the Home system. Also, you can only switch so many times per year. Any chance three people are trying to set
    the system as Home and causing the issue?
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

you can switch your home console 5 times in one year after that you have to wait for the first switch to time out. Once it times out you can switch your home console again. You have to wait for each switch to time out.

Do not share your account information with friend to give them games for free by letting them set their console as your home console. It is a VERY bad idea.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

How it actually works is this.

EACH account can have ONE xbox set as its home xbox at a time.

EACH Xbox can have multiple accounts on that xbox as the accounts home xbox.

So in your case if your friend is the owner of those games and you had YOUR Xbox console set as his profiles HOME xbox then your were able to play those games if at some point it was showing that you were no longer able to play those games then that means
    your friend signed into a different Xbox console and set that console as his profiles home console.

Each Profile can switch which console it has set as its home console 5 times a year so if you are getting a message that says that you can not make this console this profiles home console till a certain date then it has reached its 5 times limit.

The only reason it would show a different date like that would be if you were signed into a different account from the original time you checked.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there FireTrack360,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the home Xbox feature. I recommend checking out the following article:

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

You can change which console is your home Xbox up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console
    switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the
    Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.

Hope this helps.
  6. Azure S187 Win User

X360 Slim Keeps shutting off every couple of minutes!

It could be the powersaver setting, Just see of it says to automatically turn off your xbox

Xbox home-> settings -> System
Thema:

1. My home xbox automatically turned off - Similar Threads - home automatically turned

2. Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Kicking Me Out of Games Back to Home Screen: My xbox keeps kicking me out of games while they are loading and bringing me back to the home screen. I have tried many different tests to resolve the issue and nothing has worked. Looking for...
  3. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  4. Home Xbox Microtransactions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Microtransactions?: So don't judge but I bought some gold bars with real money on Red Dead Online and quite a hefty amount because the new update has just eaten my gold bars lol but anyway, back to the actual...
  5. Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox ones, one home. Spotty service.: I understand the "my home Xbox" concept. I also understand the need for it. But why the offline issue? I own two Xbox one game systems. One for my living room, one for my bedroom. I often have bad...
  6. Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox will not launch apps or display the home screen: I just updated my xbox and it worked fine for a day or two before no longer displaying the home screen. It shows a black screen however, the quick menu will still open. Any help would be much...
  7. Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903) PC.: That Game as a Microsoft App ist not suitable for my Win10 Home (1903). The Download took more than 20 hours. Internet Speed is VDSL 50. Rebooting twice was necessary to complete that download....
  8. keyboard shortcut for automatic cards dragging into home boxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keyboard shortcut for automatic cards dragging into home boxes: In previous versions of windows solitarie, right-click mouse button caused that all possible cards were dragged into home boxes (on Aces) automatically. In current version of Microsoft Soliteire...
  9. Home Xbox Automatically Switching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Automatically Switching: I was unhomeing my old Xbox account that ran out of Xbox live ,to my main account that had Xbox live. So i just unhomed the alternate account I had and it just automatically homed another useless...
  10. Feb 19 2016 System Update Caused Home Menu to Automatically Refresh Occasionally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feb 19 2016 System Update Caused Home Menu to Automatically Refresh Occasionally.: I have been using my Xbox One happily since December 2014 and after yesterday's update I am getting kind of angered. While playing games or just being on the Dashboard, the Dashboard will refresh...