my home xbox isn't working

Discus and support my home xbox isn't working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I'm game sharing with a friend I'm using his account. i was in a party then the party disconnected. then it said i had no gold but im game sharing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertSorrell1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. my home xbox isn't working

so I'm game sharing with a friend I'm using his account. i was in a party then the party disconnected. then it said i had no gold but im game sharing and my friends profile still has gold.i got the message from Xbox live they told me. they've reset my
    home Xbox designation.Ive done what they told me still nothings working.my home Xbox is not working still i even reset my Xbox still nothing.please help me.

:)

RobertSorrell1, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

Sign out and sign in again and make sure that account is set as home console.
  3. StrategyMamber Win User

Assassins Creed Black Flag Won't Launch

maybe your account isn't set to home xbox on the console you are playing on now. try to go to settings, then go to personalisation, then go to my home xbox.

hope it works. and good luck.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

My Xbox Isn't Working

Hey SD-Keo,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    SD-Keo!
  5. SD-Keo Win User

My Xbox Isn't Working

Everything is up to date. I also don't think it's a problem with my internet since some games operate normally. It is only certain games that don't allow me to play online.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

My Xbox Isn't working?

Hello
    Ultramagnusstyl

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand you're having issues powering on your Xbox console.

Have you tried to plug in your Xbox into another (power) wall socket in another room or part of your home? Try that.

Below are helpful links regarding the Xbox Console Power supply.

About the Xbox One Power Supply

Your Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or original Xbox One console won't turn on

If the issue persists, feel free to set up a call back from Xbox Customer Support (see steps below) to ask about your repair options:

Asprovided above the best way
    to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. my home xbox isn't working - Similar Threads - home isn't working

2. home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline: So i have an Xbox one X, i just add my new acc to it and download couple of new games. I made my current Xbox as my home Xbox and yet still can't play any of the games that just download offline....
  3. Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Isn't the child account on my xbox live account supposed to be able to play online my home ...: The question says it all. I thought the purpose of getting ride of Xbox family was so that children can play and be monitored on my main xbox account. So from what I can tell they can play but not...
  4. My home button isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home button isn't working: my home button isn't working and giving me an error code that doesn't exist on the Xbox help the code is 0x90010108 can anyone help please 80b2aee1-b524-434d-817b-c5218948c59b
  5. My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Infinite Warfare Season Pass isn't carrying over to my "HOME" console: I bought the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition. I have everything on my living room console (Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered, and Season Pass.... On my bedroom...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live the button on the home page isn't there what do I do? No gold: I am connected to Wi-Fi so and please answer c5b426ec-643a-4d86-93db-b83b52d331d9
  7. Gold isn't shared with account on the same console, even though the console is set as Home ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold isn't shared with account on the same console, even though the console is set as Home ...: The console is set as the home console for the Gold account, but neither of the other 2 accounts on this console are able to share in the Gold. Setting the console as home console for the accounts...
  8. Home button isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button isn't working: Every time I click my home button, it doesn't work, any help please!?!? 7e5677c8-9615-45e9-918f-8ff58e74a96c
  9. My Xbox One controllers home button isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controllers home button isn't working: if my Xbox is off the home button will still turn the console on but after that the home button wont work. I already updated the controller and I've tried another controller and I had the same...
  10. Xbox One home button isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One home button isn't working.: Every time I press the home button on my controller to get out of a game, or any app, it doesn't work. Holding down the home button to bring up the power down screen doesn't work either. Any time...