My Home Xbox Next Gen

Discus and support My Home Xbox Next Gen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anybody know that my home xbox will be a feature on next gen consoles i cannot find anything online about it thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyGray1997, Oct 30, 2020.

1. My Home Xbox Next Gen

Does anybody know that my home xbox will be a feature on next gen consoles i cannot find anything online about it thanks

:)

DannyGray1997, Oct 30, 2020
  2. SkaSide 18 Win User

MGS V Ground Zeroes = 720p native

3. robnyack Win User

The one question that cannot truly be answered...

jedi.....I could care less what happens to my console when the next gen comes around. I have never looked back. Once next gen becomes this gen, I'm all about this gen. I do not look back.

-

So at the start of the next next gen, if my xbox self destructs into a pile of ash....I could care less. I'm on to the next one.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

No More Skyrim DLC - Bethesda Moving On

1337 hits the nail on the head, and being so close to Next Gen, I would imagine Bethesda want to keep any Fall Out 4 announcement till the next gen is in people's homes first
  5. smileskybird Win User

Do you think that Project Scorpio is "next gen" or not?

Golden rule in business: "the customer is always right"

If customers call it a next gen console, and since it is a serious hardware revision, it is a next gen console. We don't have to wait 10 years later just to call it a next gen console. There are major differences between Scorpio and Xbox 1. It's like me
    and my parents. My parents are a lot older than me. It is like a new breed of Xbox. Thus, it's next gen.
  6. wallsy01 Win User

The Trouble With XBOX & Games

The x1 is a disease on gaming the ps4 is where gamers and adults play welcome to ps4 home of next gen
Thema:

My Home Xbox Next Gen

1. My Home Xbox Next Gen - Similar Threads - Home Next Gen

2. Home Xbox is changing by itself....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox is changing by itself....: Hi. So here is my issue: I have 2 xboxes in the house. One is in our family room which I share with my dad and brother. This one is set to my home xbox. The one in my room isn't....
  3. Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home: My wife and I want to upgrade from campaign FPS split-screen gaming on our 360. I’ve read about setting home box in various artticles but info still seems left out. Games no longer split screen...
  4. Xbox One X lagging all games in my home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X lagging all games in my home: Well from last 7-8 months every game lagging and shuttering on my Xbox One X but when I took my console to my friends house it works fine , no lag at all Today I've disconnected the internet...
  5. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: Good day, so, me and a friend was playing together. He was using me as his home xbox so we can play together. But while we were playing he got disconnected. So, he logged back in then he wasn't...
  6. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I purchased a new xbox one s today after my other one quit working on me and I went through all the setup you normally go through and when i went to check my game share with my friend it said that...
  7. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: I would like to try them, but im unsure about it. I mean, those are kinda alpha testing, and would not like to see my console damaged for it. I have no longer warranty....
  8. Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. How Do You Check Your XB1 Account's Next Available "Home Sharing" Date If All ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do You Check Your XB1 Account's Next Available "Home Sharing" Date If All ...: Pretty sure I have about two or all three xb1 license transfers used up. My friend has used all three of his shares and ofcourse it's stating a 1-Yr prompt. But the real Q. here is, how in the...
  10. Is there any way to keep track of when the next time i can change my home xbox again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to keep track of when the next time i can change my home xbox again?: Hi! Me and my friend tried to register eachother's consoles as My home Xbox, but we were having a little trouble. He got all of my games and i didn't get any of his. He could've swore that its...