My home Xbox switch not working

Discus and support My home Xbox switch not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My button to make an xbox a home wont work It is saying “Your home xbox settings wont be changed until we connect to the Service” and the only option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KydenB, Aug 8, 2019.

1. KydenB
    KydenB Guest

My button to make an xbox a home wont work

It is saying “Your home xbox settings wont be changed until we connect to the Service” and the only option is “Refresh home xbox settings” and i clicked it and it just keeps saying that

:)

KydenB, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kyden,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to make sure you are connected to the internet. You need internet connection to be able to change this setting. You can check out our

troubleshoot for connection error.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Dan Dautrich Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Finally got home and was disappointed to see that the suggested fix didn't work for me either. I tried rebooting both my tablet and my Xbox, switching out of tablet mode, switching controllers, changing drivers, and changing streaming quality but nothing
    worked.
  4. XCanadianBatman Win User

Can't make my account "My Home Xbox"

If you've switched your home Xbox 3 times there's probably nothing you can do. If you haven't, you could try calling MS and asking one of the well informed support people. (who may just ask you to post here)
    Hmm.. That could be the case, though, my Home Xbox was set to that account previously, but out of nowhere my Home Xbox for that account just stopped working. I only noticed this because my DLC stopped working for my games. I know for a fact that I did not
    switch it afterwards. At one point, the account was set to my home Xbox, the next day, it wasn't.
  5. MimiE.♥️ Win User

how do i get more xbox home switches

Hi Deangelo,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums I'd be happy to answer that.

You can change which console is your
    home Xbox
    up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you
    know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
    I understand that you only have 5 switched per year. I just received my 5 switches back June17, 2019 now only a few of my friends have my account but on my account this year i’ve only switched 3 times, but it says i’ve switched 5 times when i didn’t. Is there
    anyway that i can get 2 switches back or anyway i can get a refund or something?
  6. Exusi Win User

Too many people have this as their home xbox

Reset the home xbox thing it will remove it from other accounts that home xboxed your account then if you made too many switches dimply go to the help app and go to my home xbox it should give you one free switch
Thema:

1. My home Xbox switch not working - Similar Threads - home switch working

2. Need another switch for my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need another switch for my xbox home: Hey I have exceeded my 5 switches for my xbox home and need another switch but they say am not eliabage till 7/8/2020 can anyone help me please 4e8737fa-0e06-4466-a4a3-1dfde218ed6a
  3. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  4. Xbox Home Switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home Switches: Hello! I haven't used any of my switches but somehow I don't have any. How? Im trying to switch onto my brothers xbox because he ran out of gold and I don't want my mum to pay for 2 same games. Is...
  5. how do i get more xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get more xbox home switches: Who may I speak to, to get a extra Xbox home switch? I am currently not allowed to play games that I have originally bought and I need to set my current Xbox as my home Xbox in order to be allowed...
  6. Home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home switches: How can i get more home xbox switches de374af9-c4e8-4ad7-9639-65f7060df78c
  7. My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sibling used all my Xbox home switches on accident: So i have two xboxes and i had then both set as a gone xbox for my account but my little sister was trying to get her account set as a home xbox on both of them by herself, i dont really know what...
  8. Forced to switch "Home Xbox" in order to play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to switch "Home Xbox" in order to play: We own two Xbox One consoles as of last winter. We have been playing Fallout 76 together on these two Xboxes since then. We utilize the "home" xbox with an additional account in order for us both...
  9. Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches.: Can't make my xbox 'My Home Xbox' even I have 3 switches. I tried this on 2 different consoles to make sure but the result is same, so I'm sure this is about my account which is: Gamertag:...
  10. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...