My home Xbox switch not working

Discus and support My home Xbox switch not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My button to make an xbox a home wont work It is saying “Your home xbox settings wont be changed until we connect to the Service” and the only option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KydenB, Aug 8, 2019.

1. KydenB
    KydenB Guest

My button to make an xbox a home wont work

It is saying “Your home xbox settings wont be changed until we connect to the Service” and the only option is “Refresh home xbox settings” and i clicked it and it just keeps saying that

:)

KydenB, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kyden,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to make sure you are connected to the internet. You need internet connection to be able to change this setting. You can check out our

troubleshoot for connection error.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Shaneblack82 Win User

My home Xbox switches

I agree I have three xbox ones in my home and depending on who is playing what where sometimes you need to switch.
  4. Smwutches Win User

My home Xbox switches

The limit is in place to cut down on abuse, such as what you've done with your friend. The Home setting is only meant to be used on your own console. Sharing accounts is a violation of the code of conduct so you're putting you and your friends at risk
    for being banned.
  5. Dan Dautrich Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Finally got home and was disappointed to see that the suggested fix didn't work for me either. I tried rebooting both my tablet and my Xbox, switching out of tablet mode, switching controllers, changing drivers, and changing streaming quality but nothing
    worked.
  6. XCanadianBatman Win User

Can't make my account "My Home Xbox"

If you've switched your home Xbox 3 times there's probably nothing you can do. If you haven't, you could try calling MS and asking one of the well informed support people. (who may just ask you to post here)
    Hmm.. That could be the case, though, my Home Xbox was set to that account previously, but out of nowhere my Home Xbox for that account just stopped working. I only noticed this because my DLC stopped working for my games. I know for a fact that I did not
    switch it afterwards. At one point, the account was set to my home Xbox, the next day, it wasn't.
Thema:

1. My home Xbox switch not working - Similar Threads - home switch working

2. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  3. Xbox home switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home switches: How do I get more Xbox home switches my brother used mine up and he also done a survey and now I can’t access any off my apps and games b8411c32-20d5-4c3f-b8ff-e052bf387f2c
  4. My home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox switches: I think there should be unlimited switches theres been many times i really needed it but a freind borrowed my account and used all of them it would be nice to at least have unlimited switches or...
  5. xbox home/switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home/switch: My xbox broke. I have to get a new one. I am sharing my home xbox with someone. I do not have any switches left. When I get a new one, will i be able to log in to it? Does this count as a switch?...
  6. home console switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home console switches: how to reset my home xbox switches ?? 3714d58a-7763-48e7-8def-039004ef4216
  7. XBOX HOME SWITCH

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX HOME SWITCH: Hello I used all of my home xbox If there is any way to get just one home Tell me please Thanks❤ 23929c6e-ec0c-4c16-bc0f-1c87bf7b485b
  8. Home xbox switches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox switches: I ran out of home xbox switches and I would like to know why I can't do the xbox survey which gives you another switch and I would like some help knowing why I can't see the survey....
  9. My Home Xbox - Out of Switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Home Xbox - Out of Switches: Recently, I started gamesharing with a friend I had, at the time trusted this individual. But of course, the individual broke my trust and started up some feuds between me and longtime Xbox...
  10. GamePass not working after home switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass not working after home switch: Alright, so Basically Me and my friend game-share meanig his xbox is home xbox, So If I buy him gamepass we both get it. So I bought the 3 months for $1, Everything was fine I had it for a little...