My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My home xbox i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019.

1. My home xbox

My home xbox

i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the service right now and try in a while I’ve been trying in maybe two days and it’s the same

:)

I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My home xbox

1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 4GB powers on but freezes before getting to the home page: Wondering if anyone knows a solution to this frustrating issue - the console turns on, steady green light, but that's about it - it doesn't get to the home page - the console doesn't have a...
  3. Home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox: When i try and put my friends account as my home xbox it says i cant because i have no more switches. And when i try and get the one free switch from filling out the survey that hes told me about...
  4. My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!: I own the xbox one s and one day the xbox home wasnt working properly. Everhtime i am using the home menu, when i press down it goes down 2 or 3 times same thing for every button on the...
  5. Домашняя консоль [Mod Translated - Home console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Домашняя консоль [Mod Translated - Home console]: Не получается сделать аккаунт под домашку пишет "не удается подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте еще раз чуть позже" [Mod Translated - It is not possible to make an account under the...
  6. Google Assistant - Home Group Play

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - Home Group Play: I don't think the feature has been discussed but I thought of a great feature with the addition of Google Assistant to Xbox. Would love to be able to add the Xbox to my Google Home group. To be...
  7. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: Hi, I was wondering if I could my console my home xbox again even after it hit it’s five times limit. My brother removed our console as our home xbox and now me and my other brother cannot play...
  8. My xbox wont go to the home page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont go to the home page.: When the xbox starts up it has the xbox logo. Well i cant get pass that bit and on to the home page where everything is. This has only just started this does anyone know why. [img]...
  9. Reset home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset home xbox: Can you reset my home xbox please a6dbdc50-f0d5-408c-bcc7-6ea2287ca70a
  10. Xbox one home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one home: Can i play at the same time with Gold as the oner of the Xbox home cus i want to play games with my brother. Is it posible and how? 454a74b5-154b-4595-a54c-d256a5902140