My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My home xbox i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019.

1. My home xbox

My home xbox

i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the service right now and try in a while I’ve been trying in maybe two days and it’s the same

:)

I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My home xbox

1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. Can’t make selections on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make selections on home screen: I have 3 profiles on my xbox one, one for me and one for each of my two children. I am constantly having issues on the home screen. When someone is playing and another tries to logon to the game,...
  3. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  4. Sound icon on home screen is muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound icon on home screen is muted: hi, the sound icon (next to battery charge icon) is permanently muted (line through it) ever since xbox one update a few days ago. Oddly when mic/headset is plugged into controller my son can...
  5. Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on HOME Console: My boyfriend and I both own an Xbox (One and One X); we've recently discovered that we can make on of them the HOME console and share games and Xbox Live! Today we set the older version as the...
  6. xbox my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox my xbox home: I have a problem for just a few days trying to share it, but it always writes us Accept the bones, log on to your account and enter MY HOME XBOX ... then it fits a message, it can not connect with...
  7. Home Xbox Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Question: When I first got my Xbox One I gave my sister my 360 still set up with my profile and digital rights licenses (essentially my home Xbox 360). Because of this I never set up a home Xbox One. Now I...
  8. My Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox: I'm just trying to remove My Home Xbox from my console. I have 3 Switches left however, it keeps giving me an error message that says "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try...
  9. Home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox: I cannot remove my account from being the home xbox. I have 4 switches left but cannot change it, it gives a pop up message saying 'Unable to save changes: WE are unable to connect to the service...
  10. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33