My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My home xbox i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019.

1. My home xbox

My home xbox

i bought a new Xbox one S so I tried to put a new home Xbox but when i press make this my home Xbox it says to me can’t reach the service right now and try in a while I’ve been trying in maybe two days and it’s the same

:)

I S e N z O I, May 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My home xbox

1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

2. No display after returning to home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    No display after returning to home page: Sometimes when I exit a game on the and it takes me back to the homepage, I have no display. I can hear audio but the screen is blank. Playing a game work fine it's only when I return to home....
  3. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2
  4. Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home

in XboX Insiders
    Inviting to club issue causing crashing to home: When accepting an invite request to my club from people that wanna join once you hit invite club crashes to home each time been going on please address this i also have reported this on the...
  5. My home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox: I purchased a pre owned console and when I try to set it as my home xbox, it tells me I have 4 switches left but when I try to switch it, it says too many people have made this there home xbox....
  6. The home Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    The home Menu: No, betas and deltas recieve dashboard yesterday. 568cd986-3042-4705-bbeb-00076a108254
  7. We need a new xbox home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need a new xbox home menu: This home menu is getting boring. Fans of our community wants a new one too. So lets fresh in up that menu! fd8036ac-0259-4ea6-89cd-a2cd8a59d1a0
  8. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  9. An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An suggestion feature that allowed unlimited items to be added to home: Like number of game max to 5 when I add an xbox one and xbox 360 game to my home page section up to 50 games.Not sure this should be in correct area. 93f7e794-abcb-4e66-8d0f-1d2b158ac2a6
  10. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460