My Home Xbox

Discus and support My Home Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm just trying to remove My Home Xbox from my console. I have 3 Switches left however, it keeps giving me an error message that says "We are unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shad Cozie, May 15, 2019.

1. Shad Cozie
    Shad Cozie Guest

My Home Xbox

I'm just trying to remove My Home Xbox from my console. I have 3 Switches left however, it keeps giving me an error message that says "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while" but it's been a week and I'm still
    unable to switch.

:)

Shad Cozie, May 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My home Xbox

You can change home with xbox one only 3 times every 365 days. If you have reached the number of times you can change home contact xbox live chat support, account section to reset this:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Home Xbox!

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, but as Bimnog said, if they can't, you will have to wait until the year is over. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. DeadWalking2292 Win User

My home xbox

Didn't abuse it both consoles are in my house but one isn't mine I did it so they could enjoy my gold membership.
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

My home xbox

Since when?

Since forever! As already stated, it's always been that way.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My home xbox

Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
Thema:

My Home Xbox

1. My Home Xbox - Similar Threads - Home

2. Google home mini

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home mini: With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217
  3. Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...: So we have 2 xbox ones in the home. We had one as the home box and understood that the downloadable content (games) from the NOT HOME BOX can be downloaded (shared) to the HOME BOX and played on...
  4. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  5. Home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox: whenever I try to home Xbox my brother it says that it doesn't work and to try again later but I've been trying again for many days now and it still hasn't worked and the same problem happens with...
  6. DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?: Hello, I have a copy of Destiny2 with all expansions purchased and I have TWO Xbox one consoles. I also have two LIVE accounts, and I want friends who visit, to be able to play Destiny 2...
  7. МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    МОЯ ДОМАШНЯЯ КОНСОЛЬ [Translation-MY HOME CONSOLE]: Как исправить следующий параметр : "Не удалось сохранить изменения" Не удаётся подключиться к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже. [Translation-How to fix the following:...
  8. Home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home xbox: I have 4 switches left. But when i go to turn my personal xbox into my home xbox, it says unable to save changes. ce2047c5-d72d-477d-b1b4-9df7f1a73160
  9. Sharing home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing home xbox: So me and my brother share home xbox's so we can play each others games and he bought Hitman 2 the legacy edition and it installed in my xbox and everything just fine, but I tried to play it and...
  10. Error when setting up the home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when setting up the home console: When trying to set my home console, I get the message: "Can not save changes." "We can not connect to the service at this time." "Try again in a moment." This message appears every time. I have...